What happened to the empire event?

Am I the only one who's empire event is not showing up? They said that it would air June 2nd did they not?

Replies

• r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Soon™
    Hodor
  • Options
    Is it not still June 2nd? Save the whining and complaining for June 3rd. There's better stuff they could be working on than an event that only the top 50 can participate in.
  • Options
    I have it on my phone. You must not be hanging out with the cool kids.

empire.png
  • mccif16
    114 posts Member
    Options
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Wrong year pal, it was announced June 2nd 2017.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Haha dang it I should have read the fine print
  • Options
    Is it not still June 2nd? Save the whining and complaining for June 3rd. There's better stuff they could be working on than an event that only the top 50 can participate in.

I think that's a bit of an overreaction I was just wondering
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Restart your client. It's live
  • Options
    I can see it but it's only open for level 78 and above. Pity.

You'd think they'd scale it into tiers for different level brackets to maximise participation and consumer exposure/excitement.

You know, business 101 stuff.
  • Options
    You need Rebels... Beurk
  • Mateosius
    245 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Can we get a dark side event please
  • Options
    I have no rebels and clones and had no time to get a team together. Now that I see the challenge I'm sad about it. Great rewards, fun battles and what I envisioned a good challenge to be like. I figured it would be as meh as the rest of the challenges. Or at least I hoped it would be. Now... Time to level some good guys.
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever