Would this team work for the raid?

Bare in mind I have limited options as I may spend 10 pounds a month on crystals so by no means a whale.

My arena team is JE Jawa and droids.

But for raid I was thinking:
QGJ
Teebo (l)?
Ewok Elder
Phasma
ST Han

What are the thoughts on this team? I have QGJ 7 star and Phasma nearly 7 star.

Also would it be worth leaving JE at 5* and concentrating on Ewok elder?

Replies

• Options
    I have a all ewok squad that does over 250000 in the raids. I put RG with them and they kick it hard. Very good turn meter control and lots of attacks. Teebo is a good leader for me with his stealth to the whole squad. I seam to get better effects while stealthed, and you can heal past a heal block while in stealth. Hope this helps. W'est R'en J'di .
  • Options
    Another option could also be chewbacca instead of st han as I already have him 4* would I need another header or a dps? Or would that 5 work for durability and then my droid squad come along and get around 200k
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about Chewie for raids. But I think pairing him with a Phasma lead would be better. Getting called for an assist and removing TM would be a big benefit. I've been working on a Tusken Raider for the same reason.
  • Options
    Teebo has a solid leader abilty as well, I think I will do Chewbacca I will be able to complete the team quicker