Use the force!

I am contemplating an arena squad consisting of the most awesome force users, light and dark.

Yoda
Darth Vader
Old Ben
Darth Sidious
Count Dooku

This is a potential line-up due to synergy and character preference. I am undecided on who would lead and what kind of synergy I would like. Also, Sid is pretty whack at higher levels, therefore some may prefer Anakin or Mace instead.
Anyway, I'm sure this has been discussed before but I could not find a previous discussion through search so now I have shared my idea which is just a bit of fun but could potentially have some merit, I am interested to hear other people's preferred five man squad and who they would select as leader and discussion etc.
"Do or do not...there is no try"

Replies

• Options
    I think the squad must have 2 light and 3 dark, or vice versa

Another I'm contemplating is;

Old Ben (L)
    Yoda
    QGJ
    Darth Vader
    Count Dooku

With Dooku or Ben as lead, this is probably the line-up currently in line with the meta. However, I'd like to see people's proposed meta OR just4fun line-up
  • Options
    I really like your idea, I think this is how the game should be, fun, i am not a fan of chasing meta, nor the strongest characters, I try to play with who i like... sure, i use QGJ, Rey, and Phasma, as some of the most recurrent toons in game, however, I also use Kylo, i really like him and his not that strong. I hope sometime i can lvl and gear up my toons so I can form a team like the one your proposing.
  • Options
    Kylo is a good idea. Not the most powerful force user but a great character. Maybe a DS line up like

Darth Vader
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Count Dooku
    Kylo Ren

It sure would be fun to use and tear up a QGJ/Yoda squad
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    You probably need Plo Koon in that line up. His family is basically the 'Skywalkers' of the Kel Dor. His control of the force was so complete he bordered on being a bad guy - he was throwing force lightning as a Jedi. Oddly enough, Darth Maul's dream was to fight one of two Jedi - Mace Windu or Plo Koon.