Ig86 assist crit bonus broken?

shampoo
442 posts Member
Seems to crit for the same amount whether a meatbag or droid does the assist. Either no bonus is being applied to the crit damage or its alway being applied.
86 crits for 12k phasma assists the attack for 4K
86 crits for 12k ig100 assist the attack and crits for 3-4K

Replies

• MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    I was considering posting this earlier today, actually. The numbers definitely don't change, though I can't confirm whether it's that there is no bonus or that the bonus always applies.

You may want this posted in the bug report section.
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    @MLGebra oh good idea. I posted in bugs. Not sure why no one else has noticed this lol
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I just got gear 10 with my 86 and am still wondering why his damage output is lower than it used to be. Didn't think of it being a bug, but makes sense. His primary does less damage than before the level increase. He seems to be one of the few that were actually affected by the speed calculations in damage, except he's not fast. ..
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a bug. Chance of crit are increasing when calling droid. You won't hit harder.....
  • Options
    It reads "if the attacker is a droid, both allies have an additional 75% critical damage."
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    Options
    It's an error, i'm playing in french. It's written increase critical chance....yes it's suuck