B2 will not change the dodge meta. Here is why: He needs a buff to hit chances

President_Scroob
1802 posts Member
edited June 2016
Dodge teams dodge his basic all the time. So it effectively nullifies what they made him to do. And heaven forbid you try to use his aoe.

Imo this toon needs an accuracy buff. he's meant to counter dodges...yet he gets dodged just as much as all the others.

Replies

• EwokJedi1
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I think getting a bonus on evade is just a perk, where he shines is when he is not being attacked and can spam attacks/aoes or is getting attacked and is an actual "tank". I think the thought that B2 Bomber is suppose to "fix" the dodge meta is misleading and wrong.
  • Options
    In my experience he prevents RG from taunting and so it's open season on Rey. I can now safely take out anyone hiding behind that evasion/taunt wall. His dispel lands almost 100%
  • Options
    EwokJedi1 wrote: »
    I think getting a bonus on evade is just a perk, where he shines is when he is not being attacked and can spam attacks/aoes. I think the thought that B2 Bomber is suppose to "fix" the dodge meta is misleading.

This is the issue. He's still just another victim of the dodge meta. If he can't hit, theres no taking advantage of evade down
  • Options
    In my experience he prevents RG from taunting and so it's open season on Rey. I can now safely take out anyone hiding behind that evasion/taunt wall. His dispel lands almost 100%

Unless the RG dodges.
  • EwokJedi1
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    EwokJedi1 wrote: »
    I think getting a bonus on evade is just a perk, where he shines is when he is not being attacked and can spam attacks/aoes. I think the thought that B2 Bomber is suppose to "fix" the dodge meta is misleading.

This is the issue. He's still just another victim of the dodge meta. If he can't hit, theres no taking advantage of evade down

Ive never had a problem with the dodge meta dooku or Old Ben were never a problem against rex teams.

Dodge is really only annoying in GW.
  • Options

He's like a better version of Echo.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    I agree and as a player I suggest NOBODY get him because he is OF NO USE! :|

I.. I am saying this as a player and opponent.. because strategy and stuff and things.. REALLY.

HE IS OF NO USE.. IGNORE HIM DO NOT BUY HIM!

He is like Rex.. or umm SUN.. no use.. JUST NO USE!

IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTIAN!

;)
  • Options
    I agree and as a player I suggest NOBODY get him because he is OF NO USE! :|

I.. I am saying this as a player and opponent.. because strategy and stuff and things.. REALLY.

HE IS OF NO USE.. IGNORE HIM DO NOT BUY HIM!

He is like Rex.. or umm SUN.. no use.. JUST NO USE!

IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTIAN!

;)

I sense something. Something not felt since...

The last time a character was released that changes up the meta.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    I use him in my 4 clone team to counter evasion. It is ironic when his basic gets evaded but he is certainly useful. Between echo and b2 rg is 100% useless. Evasion plays a very small role in the match and rey never moves more than once when I battle her.
  • Options

Unless the RG dodges.

It doesn't need to hit to dispel, check his description ;) only problem is his basic against evasion but i can't tell if it would be op if it was sth like "unavoidable".