Leia is broken

Leia really needs to be fixed. The 100% chance to give the whole team a crit buff is bad enough but there is no way that the actual % value of her extra attack proc is 40%. Every time i face her she will kill 2 or 3 of my team with a 3x multi attack.

It's starting to get out of hand now, virtually everyone is using her now and she's so fast there is nothing you can do to stop her killing at least 1 person due to the stealth buff she uses immediately.

Replies

• Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    She's not broken and easily beat with the right team.. There are so many toons and combinations of teams you can create, try to mix it up a little find out the best way to kill her and stop crying.
  • Options
    Dario wrote: »
    She's not broken and easily beat with the right team.. There are so many toons and combinations of teams you can create, try to mix it up a little find out the best way to kill her and stop crying.

+ she is difficult to get past 4*. The most of the Leias i've faced weren't above 4* and despite of her crit buff, she is easy to kill. 4* char is not that good atm, especially Leia.
  • Options
    She can attack up to 4 times with phasma as leader and there are other posts where people can confirm plus the thing that's is bugged is the crit chance thing for her team lasting more rounds and at 7* with purple gear she crits almost every time and usually hits 3 times plus having stealth and being 2nd fastest character makes it no fun lol and like I said there are other posts where people can confirm what I posted especially in the bugs section
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    She's not broken and easily beat with the right team..

Why do people post this sort of comment? In Arena there is no way to know if you are going to face her or not until you start the fight. Also, most people don't have 20 7* heroes so they can tailor each fight to the opponent.
    The simple FACT is that Leia is not behaving as her description says. She IS broken, and she is usually found on teams with other high-star, $$$ players, and is NOT "easily beaten".
    With teams of comparable strength, it should NEVER be possible for the AI to knock out one of your characters before you get a turn. EVER. It is simply bad design, period, end of story. Any characters or combinations that allow this to happen routinely need to be fixed.
    Post edited by Qeltar on
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    She's really irritating character.

4x attack + all command buff + she's in hide - cccccccombo! Need to be fixed.
    Russian SW:GoH Community| 4PDA
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    She isn't farmable and hard to get and starred up,below 5* she's not really worth using. so if anyone spends the cash to get her high stars they deserve to have a strong character! End of.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Why do people post this sort of comment? In Arena there is no way to know if you are going to face her or not until you start the fight. Also, most people don't have 20 7* heroes so they can tailor each fight to the opponent.
    The simple FACT is that Leia is not behaving as her description says. She IS broken, and she is usually found on teams with other high-star, $$$ players, and is NOT "easily beaten".
    With teams of comparable strength, it should NEVER be possible for the AI to knock out one of your characters before you get a turn. EVER. It is simply bad design, period, end of story. Any characters or combinations that allow this to happen routinely need to be fixed.

This. It's being abused. In most games abusing a known bug is considered exploiting and gets you the ban hammer.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

This. It's being abused. In most games abusing a known bug is considered exploiting and gets you the ban hammer.

It's depends on the bug tho... Leia being bugged is nobody but EAs fault and they probably paid to get her so... why wouldn't they use her? Also, this isn't in any form harming other people (unless If you count salt as harming)
  • Options
    Every couple days a Leia thread pops up.

And yes she is bugged. People say she isn't haven't went against her enough to see it or use her and don't want to see her get fixed. So anyone that drops 1 line to say blah she's easy, more than likely don't want her fixed.

Big spenders always forget about the f2p people that have an extremely hard time with bugged characters.

And no I have no issues with Leia except when she is in a good set up, and highly starred. Then she always hits 3 to 4 times each attack, basically till she kills the target, including even barriss. But I have a big enough roster I can keep moving along in GW, while others don't.

You people " blah she is easy " forget your the maybe 5% of this game so get over yourselves.
  • Hellhound500
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It is really irrelevant that she is "hard to star" even a paid character shouldn't be an "I win" button.

The only character faster than her is Doku so unless you get that 40% stun chance (minus resistance) then she gets into stealth for 2 turns basically guaranteeing a kill.

Yes she has low health after the stealth but it creates unstoppable situations, yes you can call it synergy but even synergy should be counterable. Making her slightly slower would go a long way to making her manageable.

I finish top 5 in arena behind people with all 7 star teams of paid only characters. I have no problem losing to that kind of investment in a whole team but I shouldn't be neutered by 1 character.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    RayRevan wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

It's depends on the bug tho... Leia being bugged is nobody but EAs fault and they probably paid to get her so... why wouldn't they use her? Also, this isn't in any form harming other people (unless If you count salt as harming)

People are building teams around her to capitalize on her bug. That's specifically exploiting and abusing a known bug. Its more annoying that this has been allowed to go on for so long.
  • Options
    She isn't farmable and hard to get and starred up,below 5* she's not really worth using. so if anyone spends the cash to get her high stars they deserve to have a strong character! End of.

People who own and use Leia ARE usually big spenders and WILL star her up to 6/7 stars (and apparently, her shards drop rate is quite high, or so some say in the forum) given the advantage she currently provides.

I don't really mind P2P players gaining access to more powerful heroes (after all, they paid hard cash for them. The better model, however, should be shorter time to gain access to powerful heroes rather than giving exclusivity...), but do have an issue if those heroes are doing things that they are not supposed to do and Leia is not supposed to do 3-4 attacks on a consistent basis.

Qeltar is also right in that we don't know what is the team comp until we engage in a match and more importantly, most players do not have a deep bench to counter different line-ups. As a F2P player (with little luck on Bronzium pulls), I have a limited pool of heroes and have to be extra selective on which heroes to advance just to keep up with the big spenders and maintain my PvP ranking. Saying be smarter and field a better team is not factoring in the situation of most players.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah princess is a pain to fight, but when she has an actual team behind her she is virtually unbeatable. I've been able to beat her most of the time when she isn't next to fotp.
  • Options

Too bad EA is busy trying to make more characters for people to buy rather than fixing the problems at hand.
  • Options
    Leia teams never beat me when I attack. I have been top 5 on my server since launch of the game and am most of the time in 1st.

The only team that I lose to is a teams that I lose to are Poe Dameron teams. I am not saying they should nerf Poe... But he is much stronger than Leia in the right combo.
  • Options
    Definitely an I win button, drops four hits on one guy killing them while hiding in stealth
  • Options
    I have a 6* Princess. And sadly I do use her even tho I know she is bugged. Guess if I had more honor I would shelf her lol. But I continue to use her while she has use before she is fixed and retired.
  • Options
    She's really irritating character.

4x attack + all command buff + she's in hide - cccccccombo! Need to be fixed.

lol I bet they could fix it in a day or two but this gets them $$$$.
  • Options
    WhipiT wrote: »
    I have a 6* Princess. And sadly I do use her even tho I know she is bugged. Guess if I had more honor I would shelf her lol. But I continue to use her while she has use before she is fixed and retired.

Yes, when I see Leia on the opposing team it makes me want to punch the person in the face. But it's not your fault.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yep. leia is still bugged as heck. hitting 3-4 every turn and picking off every single character when it's her turn. she also goes first before anyone else (even dooku?) not sure what to do other than accept losing multiple time in arena (never lost in arena until fotm broken leia started showing up on every team in top 10)
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Chewdoka wrote: »
    Leia teams never beat me when I attack. I have been top 5 on my server since launch of the game and am most of the time in 1st.

The only team that I lose to is a teams that I lose to are Poe Dameron teams. I am not saying they should nerf Poe... But he is much stronger than Leia in the right combo.

Hey your game name is chewdonka correct?. I'm on the same server.
  • Options
    Got a 4* Leia, gear 6...
    I can say that all this talk about her always getting off 3-4 attacks is not so. More often I only get 1 attack from her, at the most 1/3 of the attacks gets bonus attacks, even with Sid as leader...
    She is a glass cannon anyway, Aoe's kill her quick.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Ezeziel wrote: »
    Got a 4* Leia, gear 6...
    I can say that all this talk about her always getting off 3-4 attacks is not so. More often I only get 1 attack from her, at the most 1/3 of the attacks gets bonus attacks, even with Sid as leader...
    She is a glass cannon anyway, Aoe's kill her quick.

we're talking about ai control. the general player experience with leia as i've read on the forums is that she does not fire off 3-4 shots every turn like on defense.
    mighty chlorians
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind OP character but her bug having 100% to give everyone critical chance is ridiculous. She can be killed but others in the team will get buffed, and it is so hard to fight the rest after that.
  • Options
    I got stuck 4 days in a row in GW running into a 7* level 60 Leia with a heavy team backing her up also all level 60 (Vader / Ben / Phasma / FOTP) it was a slaughter.
    It was like feeding my toons into a meat grinder.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762