Ability block still not working correctly

Tromedlov13
1559 posts Member
Three times in the last day GS with ability block on still uses his assist call attack.

The ability block seems to remove before the attack at the beginning of his turn instead of at the end of his turn.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    Was Phasma the lead?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nope, and the attack animation is the one for his special not his basic
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    I've posted about this multiple times in the bug section. However one poster posited that what we might be seeing is the block carrying over after the first turn and disappearing right before their 2nd turn. I haven't tested this yet, but it seems plausible. If anyone does test this please update.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    UlicQ wrote: »
    I've posted about this multiple times in the bug section. However one poster posited that what we might be seeing is the block carrying over after the first turn and disappearing right before their 2nd turn. I haven't tested this yet, but it seems plausible. If anyone does test this please update.

I guess that is a possible option, but still a bug imo. I use RG in arena (like most others) and I choose who to try and stun and if it looks like they will not get to use their special I won't try and stun them.
  • Options
    Three times in the last day GS with ability block on still uses his assist call attack.

The ability block seems to remove before the attack at the beginning of his turn instead of at the end of his turn.

Who's ability block was it? IG-88's ability block from his AOE does the bug that @UlicQ was describing. It is only a 1 turn ability block but the icon lasts for 2 turns and can be very misleading.
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    I've noticed it from ig88 and poggle myself.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Who's ability block was it? IG-88's ability block from his AOE does the bug that @UlicQ was describing. It is only a 1 turn ability block but the icon lasts for 2 turns and can be very misleading.

Probably was 88 or maybe HK (droid team). I'll just have to pay attention. Not that mad I guess that it sticks around as it helps with 88 damage, just need to know it might disappear.

Thanks for the input