Looking for Magnaguard ally

Fuji
7 posts Member
Hey everyone! This is my first forum post but I've been reading everything for a few months. Anyhow, I have had a droid team for a long time with HK and the IG's but recently noticed how magma guard can get to gear 10 without any impossible gear- I mean, raid gear, and am thinking about getting him. Anyone have a maxed one? That I can borrow ?

Replies

• ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    188849252 gear 9 7* level 80. He does need a Savage that's raid only at gear 9. He's lead for challenges and will be for cantina when I get the energy.
  • Fuji
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! If you have a specific toon of mine you want to borrow, let me know.
  • Options
    Fuji wrote: »
    Thank you so much! If you have a specific toon of mine you want to borrow, let me know.

Little late but I accepted you. The MagnaGuard should show up for cantina battles and challenges.
  • Options

Little late but I accepted you. The MagnaGuard should show up for cantina battles and challenges.

Hello,

Sorry for jumping in on this exchange, but I don't understand something.

How are you able to predetermine / preselect/ lend a toon to an ally? JarJar, how would you know that Magnaguard would be the selectable toon, as opposed to one of your others on the bench?

The mechanics of ally toon selection is baffling me.

Thanks.
  • Options

Hello,

Sorry for jumping in on this exchange, but I don't understand something.

How are you able to predetermine / preselect/ lend a toon to an ally? JarJar, how would you know that Magnaguard would be the selectable toon, as opposed to one of your others on the bench?

The mechanics of ally toon selection is baffling me.

Thanks.

It's easy. Whatever toon you run as lead in a particular battle will be the one your allies see available to use.
  • Options
    So if I run a Teebo lead in the Tank challenge and a HK lead in the Credits challenge, those two show up for my allies when they do those two challenges?
  • Options
    So if I run a Teebo lead in the Tank challenge and a HK lead in the Credits challenge, those two show up for my allies when they do those two challenges?

Well you can't have a ally show up in the tank challenge but pretty much. I used MagnaGuard as lead in the cantina battle and credit challenge. So it should show MagnaGuard when selecting your ally.