Furnace decisions... Phasma or secura?

Check_It
376 posts Member
edited June 2016
I just got a lucky shipment and pulled a furnace! Now I'm stuck deciding who to use it on.

As the titles suggests, I'm stuck between Phasma and Secura. Right now Phasma is maxed on stars and this will push her to g9, lvl 80. Secura is lvl 80 as well, gonna push her to g9, but she's only 6*. Obviously I'm pulling the shipment shards whenever I can but I don't think she will hit 7* for a while :(

Ultimately I will want both, I want a bonus/counter team and run Phasma lead with fives, secura, Gs and qgj/dooku, but I need to decide who to use it with now. My current team is Dooku ren fives savage and qgj. If I did Phasma I might replace savage with her for a leader and if I did secura I would consider putting her in my team even with 6*. Idk.

Phasma is also my leader of choice in raids to pull out more hits. So there's that.

Advice?

Replies

• irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options
    The general consensus among people who have Aayla maxed is fairly unsatisfactory. Phasma has much more utility in regards to raids/arena/GW in my opinion, so I'd throw the furnace on her even though she's the less "different" option.
  • Options
    phasma. work on your raid squads first.
  • Options
    It's probably too late by now, but Phasma can get to gear 10 without any more raid gear besides that one furnace. You need a lot of farmables, though.
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    garublador wrote: »
    It's probably too late by now, but Phasma can get to gear 10 without any more raid gear besides that one furnace. You need a lot of farmables, though.

Aayla also need only a furnace to max gear.
    @Check_It If you need to use both of them, go for Aayla. She will get a lot of health and protection she needs. Actually giving the furnace to whom does not really matter, you will get a lot of furnace salvages through raids. I am currently having 147 furnace pieces but I am more worried about the farmable purple hairdryers.