Whose good with sidous?

My teams very attack heavy.I need a balance. In yalls opinion whose a good team up with sidious has a leader? I'm ftp btw

Replies

• Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo is a really good option. IG-86. Anyone with crit?

... but really I'm not sure Sid is a good leader.
  • Options
    Sid has no potency which makes him super rough in higher levels but gs would team well naturally hits for solid crits obviously Rey and leia if you can get them.
  • Options
    Azgadil wrote: »

Agreed... Sid becomes ineffective at higher levels in Arena. If you want to give it a go (I used to use him on my GW suicide squad), go with GS for sure. Lando, 86, 88, HRSc would be some options, but you'll want RG as many of these characters as soft as the butter your grandma left on the counter as a kid.
  • Options
    Azgadil wrote: »

Agreed... Sid becomes ineffective at higher levels in Arena. If you want to give it a go (I used to use him on my GW suicide squad), go with GS for sure. Lando, 86, 88, HRSc would be some options, but you'll want RG as many of these characters as soft as the butter your grandma left on the counter as a kid.

Butter and grapes...mmm
  • Sirryker
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka Tano, Resistance Pilot, Savage Opress, Luke Skywalker, First Order TIE Pilot, Clone Sergeant, Nightsister Initiate, Nightsister Acolyte, Jedi Knight Guardian, First Order Stormtrooper, Aayla Secura, Hoth Rebel Scout, Lando, Greedo, Dengar, Geonosian Soldier, and Han Solo (not Stormtrooper Han) all have special abilities or boosts that are enhanced by an increased chance of a critical hit.

Having said this, Sidious is doomed to fail you near level 70. His zero potency makes it so his heal block and damage over time abilities rarely work against higher level (and therefore more tenacious) opponents. So most of us don't recommend building a team around him if you care about winning in the arena. If you love Sidious and want to use him regardless, more power to you.
  • Options
    I just switched from Sid to Dooku. Level 80. He's good until about level 65-70 but bad after. Good overall so I suggest levelkng but not leading
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Dot team y'all!

IG88(omega lead), Vader, Sid, Shaman, RG

Let those dots ROOOLLLLLL
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    Dot team y'all!

IG88(omega lead), Vader, Sid, Shaman, RG