Who should I run in my Arena team? (Lvl 79)

Schwaigsam
8 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hey y'all,
I've been struggling with who to gear up and level up recently because I have some good characters, but can't make a decision on who to run in my arena squad. I'll just make a little list with all the 7* gear 8-9 characters I have:
QGJ, Old Daka, Yoda, Dooku, Rey, Luminara, Mace Windu, JC (although he's irrelevant in arena), STH, Phasma, Eeth Koth, Sidious and Fives.

Currently working on Ackbar, GS and RG (all of them are at 4* right now, so about a month (and a half) till they're 7* as well)

So who should I concentrate on? What's the best arena squad I can run? Who should I invest my precious raid gear in?

Replies

• Options
    I'm really liking my current arena squad, and haven't needed a refresh to finish rank 1 the past few days. Dooku (L), rey, QGJ, STHan, RG. The only improvment I think could be made to this team for F2P is old Ben at leader instead of Dooku, and I'm currently farming him.
  • Options
    Phasma (L), Dooku, Old daka, RG, Fives
  • Options
    I run:
    Dooku lead
    RG
    Savage g10
    QGJ
    Lumi

I'm in a tough whale heavy server and consistently place top 60
  • Options
    From what you've got there, it seems Dooku (L), Rey, Daka, QGJ, St Han would be your best bet. Looks like a lot of teams out there. Replace St Han with RG and you'll be a carbon copy of the top squads. You could also go with QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Phasma, Fives, but I don't think they will do as well.