Capt.Phasma victory march

Bw204
6 posts Member
I recently updated Captain phasma victory march with an Omega Mat, it told me my allies would gain Advantage for 2 turns, but my advantage Arrow disappears after one term without anybody enemy taking away positive status. Please fix ASAP

Replies

• Bw204
    6 posts Member
    Options
    I recently updated Captain phasma victory march with an Omega Mat, it told me my allies would gain Advantage for 2 turns, but my advantage Arrow disappears after one term without anybody enemy taking away positive status. Please fix ASAP
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Did they attack? Because Advantage only guarantees that your next attack will be a critical hit. Advantage disappears when it either expires or it's used. So this could be working as intended.

The benefit of an extra turn is that you can use a non-attack ability (like a heal or taunt) with the bonus turn Victory March usually grants (I know, I know, it's just turn meter, but it's a LOT of turn meter...) and not waste the Advantage.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Bw204
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Then it should be worded differently in the mini explanation
  • Options
    No it shouldn't.
    Just tap on that buff while in battle and you see it's purpose and duration
  • Options
    After the attack, the advantage is over. You have advantage for one attack.
  • Bw204
    6 posts Member
    Options
    That's not how it is worded
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Bw204 wrote: »
    That's not how it is worded
    Yes it is.

You have Advantage for two turns. Advantage guarantees your NEXT attack is a critical hit. Not your next and your next next.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.