Should be an Update w/ Leaders

BeastBoy_99
7 posts Member
edited June 2016
The guild i am apart of has 1 leader and 4 to 5 officers. Our leader has not logged in for around a week and me and one of the officers were talking about promotions and only the leader can promote as far as we know. I was hoping that in the future, an update will allow for officers to promote and/or the temporary promotion of an officer to leader if a leader has not logged on for like 2 weeks. I hope that this is read an considered. Thank you.

Replies

• DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Your guild have a good ranking?
  • NCNER8R
    162 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We had the same issue. Our guild leader's wife destroy his phone when she got his phone bill from this game. After a couple weeks, he logged into Line chat and told us what happened. After 72 hours of attempts/chats with EA to promote an officer to lead, they essentially stated that they do not have the ability to do this. We lost 3-4 members during this process because we didn't have a lead.

Eventually, the leader was able to log in and passed lead, thankfully, as we had planned to create a new guild just to be able to take control of the guild again. It's a function they should've thought about a long time ago. Guilds in MMOs have this function.

Good luck though. Hope it works. We are finally rebuilding after this. What stinks is we were a competitive guild before this happened. Now we are still competitive, but have to recruit 5-6 more people.
  • Options
    1929 is our rank. We are a moderate guild but anything i can do to help ths guild out i will (like with our situation with the afk leader)
  • Options
    Man that really sucks about your leader's phone being destroyed. U guys will get up there again for sure though. Good luck