Who to spend GW currency on?

Check_It
376 posts Member
I got the main characters I want/need... Phasma, lumi, poggle, 86 and bane. Who do you guys think I should spend the shards on now? I was thinking resistance pilot.

Replies

• Bialaska
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Shards of existing 7-stars, that you can exchange in the shard shop?
  • Jade
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo first, RP then Briggs.
    Falcon
  • Options
    As Jade said
  • Options
    Bialaska wrote: »
    Shards of existing 7-stars, that you can exchange in the shard shop?

This is what I'm doing next after I 7* Poggle, so that I can get Vader up to 5* (already have Lumi, Phasma, 86, and NI). Most of the GW toons are very meh, and honestly given the huge credit crunch most of us are in I'm really averse to leveling up mid-tier toons. Even if it's not an efficient way to farm - then again there's really no other way to farm Vader anyway - I'd rather do that so I can actually have credits to level my top-tier toons up to 80.
  • Options
    I disagree with int3ns1fy and Bialaska...dont waste shards on the shard shop it's like 30 normal shard for 2....not worth it and you need some characters from GW for raids.
    I'd go for Teebo...NI,RP,biggs,tusken
  • Options
    Stav_Koobu wrote: »
    I disagree with int3ns1fy and Bialaska...dont waste shards on the shard shop it's like 30 normal shard for 2....not worth it and you need some characters from GW for raids.
    I'd go for Teebo...NI,RP,biggs,tusken
    The exchange rate for shard shop is 10/1 (only worth it for Vader imo). I agree with going for Teebo. Don't have him myself but apparently he shines in phase 1 of the raids.
  • Options
    RP isn't bad in a B team for raids. Both expose and foresight are pretty nice and gaining turn meter on criticals is helpful. She isn't really that bad for most modes she's available in, it's just that she's not really good (which you need to be when there are only 5 spots), either.

If you need Rebels for the Empire event then Biggs doesn't look nearly as bad.

Teebo's apparently great for P1 of T5/6 raids, but I haven't had a chance to play in one since I got him starred up.