Looking for help finishing ongoing heroic raid 20hours left (Heavy hitters only)

Sparrow
525 posts Member
edited June 2016
My guild has tried its first heroic, and we are powering out, we have 4 open spots in our guild, so anyone with a large roster who wants some easy loot is welcome to join us for the rest of the raid, currently 20 hours left.

my ally code is 656-656-878 add me and we will get you in for the heroic rewards. But please we do need some heavy hitters, we are currently about 40% through phase 3 (completed 65% overall)

Replies

• Options
    Really? this was moved to off-topic? its irrelevant now but i was wondering why i never got any replies.

Can a mod please explain to me how a heroic raid is off topic?

@BentWookiee can you help me understand?
  • Options
    Really? this was moved to off-topic? its irrelevant now but i was wondering why i never got any replies.

Can a mod please explain to me how a heroic raid is off topic?

@BentWookiee can you help me understand?

Yeah.. Mods are humans and can make mistakes. :)

I did not move this but will TOTALLY take the shot.. sometimes you get busy and lose track.

My bad.

• Options
    Thanks @BentWookiee i appreciate the response, and you know its funny but just the response you gave make it all better. things happen but at least we have guys like you who are paying attention and respond :)