Excess gear

Is there anything I can do with all my excess gear? I have accumulated hundreds, no thousands, of gear from data cards, battles and events that are useless. My issues are this....The data cards give mostly entry level gear and the events are rewarding the same gear since day one of Heroes. I wish the powers that be would more intelligently reward gear that is needed and not the same old stuff that continues to pile up and is useless.

Replies

• Options
    Ok so I am new to the discussion boards and I just noticed that people have been on this topic for several months (I'm a little slow.) The best fix imo, and probably easiest for the developers, is to go to a straight up gear store where shards/credits are used to purchase the gear that the user wants to purchase. Put it in the hands of the players that invest their time and money making this game successful. Boom. Done. Everyone's happy. Am I missing something here? Seems like a simple fix to me.
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    Options
    J5squared wrote: »
    Ok so I am new to the discussion boards and I just noticed that people have been on this topic for several months (I'm a little slow.) The best fix imo, and probably easiest for the developers, is to go to a straight up gear store where shards/credits are used to purchase the gear that the user wants to purchase. Put it in the hands of the players that invest their time and money making this game successful. Boom. Done. Everyone's happy. Am I missing something here? Seems like a simple fix to me.

@J5squared

Nope, you're on track.
    The idea of a trade/sales shop has been thrown around for several weeks now.

Trade excess salvage for lesser/lateral or higher salvage.
    Outright sell salvage for credits for shards, gems, etc.

This also translates to raid rewards. Providing us currency to purchase shards or salvage in the guild shop instead of RNG'd raid salvage we can't use.

-Ashishin
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...