Unfair

Why does apple devices get a free Poe dameron and android get captain phasma and Finn it's not fair because cpt phasma and Finn is better than just Poe

Replies

• Options
    That would certainly have been unfair, had it happened. Which it didn't. We got Phasma, but not Finn. Also, Poe is great, and harder to farm than Phasma. You should appreciate your head start on him.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    False, you saw what phasma did in the movie? Shes a captain and she surrended at the first chance.
    Joking, shes nice xD

Its original to give a different char to each OS
    But they gift phasma, not finn
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Android got Phasma and Resistance Fighter (not Finn), while iOS got Poe and First Order Stormtrooper. Personally, I think Android got the better deal because Phasma's leader skill is pretty bad ****, and Poe is only okay. Either way, it is still two free characters, so suck it up, Buttercup.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Android got Phasma and Resistance Fighter (not Finn), while iOS got Poe and First Order Tie Pilot. Personally, I think Android got the better deal because Phasma's leader skill is pretty bad ****, and Poe is only okay. Either way, it is still two free characters, so suck it up, Buttercup.

First order storm trooper not tie pilot

• Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Phasma has a nice skill....but imho ,poe is the better of the 2, as a android user..would of rather had the fop & poe combo.....for farming reasons stated above..... life is unfair, I just make the best of it.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Plus Finn is crap.
  • Options
    This just in: not everything in life is fair. It's best you learn this lesson now or you will be sorely disappointed when you grow up.
  • Options
    SW4TDEMON wrote: »
    Why does apple devices get a free Poe dameron and android get captain phasma and Finn it's not fair because cpt phasma and Finn is better than just Poe

Actually IOS got the better deal, Phasma is easily farmed in GW whereas cantina takes shitload of time
  • Options
    I didn't get any if these for free.

I bought the Force Awakens pack for £80 and am quite irked to see people seem to have been given part of it for free?
  • Kevz57
    118 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's fair , Poeis harder to unlock via farming so to get him for free was awesome because getting phasma only took a few days.