More opponent char diversity

One of the things I like about GW is it gives me the opportunity to play with and enjoy my entire inventory of chars. It allows me to test char abilities and squad configurations...just for fun. GW is the only risk-free creative playground so to speak, with the benefit of a few rewards.

I am however tired of seeing the same opponents over and over and over in each of the 12 battles. It is not uncommon for me to battle LU, DS and JC in all 12 battles. I only see Yoda about once a week and I thoroughly enjoy getting my rear kicked by him because I rarely see him elsewhere. Yoda is just an example. GW opponents being the same all the time is getting very monotonous to the point where I do not want to play this game anymore. I get really excited about new chars...this is the fun of the game for me... but havent seen any of them in action! I want more opponent diversity to challenge me and to enjoy the creations of the devs and the abilities, cool actions and awesome sounds of ALL the chars...not just the same cast of chars repeatedly.