Elite Fleet looking for new Members

Hogo
64 posts Member
Hello all of You!!

Gulid Elite Fleet looking for new Memebers.
At the moment we've 45/50 members.
We're looking for players over 70lvl and daily login.
Very fine will be to find players who are active on forum.
We're at Tier V in pit at the moment and thinking about Tier VI.

If You want to join pleas write Your ID here in the forum or look for guild in the game.

Will be nice to meet You in the game
Hogo

Replies

• Graxus
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello, I'm lvl 80 looking for an active high level guild. My player ID is PbnlnAvTR3iS7AtjsOiHig Hope to hear from someone.
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, I mean player ID in the game:
    form: xxx-xxx-xxx (numbers)
    You can find it in ally screen in the game
  • Options
    Hello..I'm lvl 70 with a friend @ lvl 72..In a deadish guild atm..we r mostly f2p but luv our 100 gems a day ;) we're always high contributors to guild raids & coins.
    Name : DarthCorpse
    Ally # : 314-657-632
    Arena rank : 70-150 depending on time of day
    # 7* : 7
    # 6* : 4(Close to 7*)
    # 5* : 7
    Almost all with lvl 8 gear
    In American central time zone
    My buddy has stats bout the same as mine
    Finishing up this guild raid today then lookin to join ur guild if you'd have us..Hope to hear from u :)
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Options
    I was sent You ally-request, we still have 3 open slots (2 after Your joining) so You can send me His ally-code. Most of people in our Guild is from EU, but we playing in very strange hours :)
  • Options
    Cool! I added u..his ally # is 642-382-165
    Look forward to joining..Ty!
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, thx i sent him/her ally request, when do You think You wer finished raid? (how many hours/days You need?)
    Tomorrow we will finished our actual raid so You can join yet :)
  • Options
    Hopefully b done today if ppl stop slackin, more than likely tho it'll prob b tom...We should b in time for tomorrow's raid..as soon as we finish up I'll let u know.
    Thx again!
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Ok thx for info, remember that i can send You invitation, only when You left Your currently guild.
  • Options
    LVL 78
    Jamo Ren
    328-792-677

Stuck in a guild that keeps doing lvl 4 raids, so def looking for a lvl 5 guild. Almost ready to move up to lvl 6 after I upgrade a few more people. What is this guilds rank? Check out my inventory, let me know if you are interested and the guild rank. Message me directly would be best. Hopefully you can tell me that I can finally leave my POS guild.

Thanks from NY