21 Raids complete and still no gear

Prev1
Weezy34
117 posts Member
I plan on reposting about this until the devs get it into their heads that the gear rewards from raids need to get fixed!!!!!!

Seriously, beyond frustrated with crap they call a "reward" from raids.

21 raids completed, majority of them T6 and majority of them I finish top 15 (with a "good" chance for fully crafted gear) good chance my a$$,

I have no characters at G9, but I have 20 characters who need 1 or 2 pieces of gear that I can basically only get from raids (or if I want to pony up crystals for)

Please, EA get your head out of your rear end, and help the people who are giving you money (I am no whale but have spent some on game) at some point games lose interest when you can no longer advance them.

Replies

• DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm board as hell not being able to get my guys to the top level. Honestly I wouldn't even be playing this game anymore if it wasn't Star Wars.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with this, I think we need a couple changes so I will suggest a few that support capitalism:
    1. Change the symantecs on the rewards because statistically they completely don't match the actual distribution of what they say they're doing and I know they're not going to get more generous so just change this to match what's actually happening.
    2. Either triple the price of the furnace in shipments so that getting furnace pieces isn't such a slap in the face for a top three finish OR let us prioritize or choose our reward from a grab box OR provide us with an exchange for 1:1 and some credits.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I am waiting for my first scanner since raid start. I am getting droid caller and fusion furnace but what I need to progress are a lot of security scanner.

In the beginning we did 2-3 T6 Raids and now we are doing T7 raids. In the beginning I startet in Top10 but I am fell down the ladder with each raid because I have not the luck the get security scanner or parts of it as reward. To get the parts in the shop will take a month to buy enough parts for just one scanner. I need four for my arena team and a lot of more to gear up my raid toons.

It is very frustating and no money in the world could help me, so I stopped paying.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    I agree with this, I think we need a couple changes so I will suggest a few that support capitalism:
    1. Change the symantecs on the rewards because statistically they completely don't match the actual distribution of what they say they're doing and I know they're not going to get more generous so just change this to match what's actually happening.
    2. Either triple the price of the furnace in shipments so that getting furnace pieces isn't such a slap in the face for a top three finish OR let us prioritize or choose our reward from a grab box OR provide us with an exchange for 1:1 and some credits.

I actually like the "grab box" idea.

Not 100% sure how you'd make it work, but 5 items to choose from when you open your "reward" to allow you to have more control over which gear you get and be able to focus on a certain characters.

Makes too much sense for EA devs to be able to comprehend, so likely won't happen.
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    I think you guys are clouding yourself ! I agree that the randomness of the rewards are a bit annoying ! Especially since there are obtainable gear in those reward (most frustrating thing ever). But, after 21 raids you have 0 item for leveling up to 9 , that means you did something wrong !

Like buying Rey Shards ? personnaly I didn't reallt get lucky on raid's Rewards, but I've stockpiled enough guild coin to buy 25 salvages twice ! Now I have my Rey max Gear !

If you can't keep your money in your pocket (And I mean, guild currency) then don't complain... Don't wait for the luck to come, make the luck come to you !
  • Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »

Not 100% sure how you'd make it work, but 5 items to choose from when you open your "reward" to allow you to have more control over which gear you get and be able to focus on a certain characters.

Makes too much sense for EA devs to be able to comprehend, so likely won't happen.

I like the idea of tripling the price of furnace, they could send a bill to every1 who bought with cheaper price just to be fair. ;)
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options

I like the idea of tripling the price of furnace, they could send a bill to every1 who bought with cheaper price just to be fair. ;)

Should send a bill for the pre-crafters as well then ;) !
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I plan on reposting about this until the devs get it into their heads that the gear rewards from raids need to get fixed!!!!!!

21 raids completed, majority of them T6 and majority of them I finish top 15 (with a "good" chance for fully crafted gear) good chance my a$$,

I have no characters at G9, but I have 20 characters who need 1 or 2 pieces of gear that I can basically only get from raids (or if I want to pony up crystals for)

Please, EA get your head out of your rear end, and help the people who are giving you money (I am no whale but have spent some on game) at some point games lose interest when you can no longer advance them.

Where do you actually finish in the Raid of a T6?

I have done less raids than you and I have fully geared

Rey
    QGJ
    GS
    Lando

I use my coins too buy salavge so I dont know how you can raid that much and have no characters geared.

Have you not looked into a T7?
    Post edited by Smithie on
  • Options
    You should have been able to buy something solely from the guild shop by now. That's even if you didn't get one piece of salvage.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Yeah sounds great...
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've made a droid caller, furnace, and nubian from salvage drops and buying from the guild shop. I've done 16 tier V raids.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    OoUndead wrote: »
    I think you guys are clouding yourself ! I agree that the randomness of the rewards are a bit annoying ! Especially since there are obtainable gear in those reward (most frustrating thing ever). But, after 21 raids you have 0 item for leveling up to 9 , that means you did something wrong !

Like buying Rey Shards ? personnaly I didn't reallt get lucky on raid's Rewards, but I've stockpiled enough guild coin to buy 25 salvages twice ! Now I have my Rey max Gear !

If you can't keep your money in your pocket (And I mean, guild currency) then don't complain... Don't wait for the luck to come, make the luck come to you !

How much gear do you need? I need a lot (just for my arena team). To buy the parts for just one complete gear will take nearly one month collecting guild coins.

EA just have to give us as reward a lot of guild coins to buy the gear in the shop we need ourself. Why not give 4000 guild coins instead of 25 pieces of gear?
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The randomness of raid drops is the worst. If that could be eliminated it would be a big help. I've done 23 and still haven't gotten a droid caller. Not even half enough salvage for one. Got a few other things though. If we could pick what we wanted I'd have a few droid callers by now.

It shouldn't be like this period when precrafters already had these things made weeks ago. A few precrafters in my guild already have their arena teams at max gear 10 and 11 without buying any gear in the guild shop. They were strong enough to place in the top of raids from the beginning and get more salvage than everyone else. They also got their Reys to 7* which puts them even further in raids since she can get over 100k damage by herself in one battle. Why should it take everyone else two months or more just to craft a single piece when we need several?

Speaking of the guild shop, we couldn't even buy raid gear when it first started. The whole idea from the beginning was that raids were supposed to supply us with this gear. If it comes down to a roll of the dice it's broken.

And in before the usual suspects come in and tell OP he's not doing real raids if he's not doing heroic, when few guilds are actually capable of doing heroic.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Rey
    QGJ
    GS
    Lando

I use my coins too buy salavge so I dont know how you can raid that much and have no characters geared.

If you need a scanner and get a droid caller you can gear other toons but not your arena team. Thats why you are getting a harder and harder time.

Drake23, Its a trap
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus is spot on point here.

My guild plans to attempt heroic soon, but we have crunched numbers, and not sure we have enough of the right toons for the guards and enough 7* to finish of rancor, but yes on radar.

The raids were intended to drop gear needed to gear up toons, at least that's what they claimed and that's no where near the truth, yes I plan on saving now cause you are right, that seems only way to actually get gear, which is bogus. The gear drops also say "good chance" to drop fully crafted get and I've only received salvage in my 21 raids, again don't make false promises!

• Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options

Rey
    QGJ
    GS
    Lando

As in gear 10?

I finish 11-15 basically every time, finished 16-20 like twice, but theoretically same gear box, just less creds and coins.

Have you pulled a fully crafted furnaces? Stun cuffs? I'm not sure what lando needs but what you have is at least 4 furnaces and 4 stun cuffs, which I can't even fathom getting 1 of either right now!

I've gotten a heck of a lot of some gear I have 400 of. I have gotten some useful salvage but it's so spread out, I'm getting close to making a droid caller a bio implant and a furnace.

Either I am woefully unlucky (possible haha) or they just need to increase the drop rate of fully crafted gear or find someway that it doesn't take months to craft gear.

And I'm not the only one that hates this gear bull crap
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options

My guild plans to attempt heroic soon, but we have crunched numbers, and not sure we have enough of the right toons for the guards and enough 7* to finish of rancor, but yes on radar.

The raids were intended to drop gear needed to gear up toons, at least that's what they claimed and that's no where near the truth, yes I plan on saving now cause you are right, that seems only way to actually get gear, which is bogus. The gear drops also say "good chance" to drop fully crafted get and I've only received salvage in my 21 raids, again don't make false promises!

The problem won't get better with t7. If you need a caller and always get pieces to craft a disc you won't get happy and have no progession.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Drake23 wrote: »

The problem won't get better with t7. If you need a caller and always get pieces to craft a disc you won't get happy and have no progession.

This is true and we started doing heroic recently. It's funny so many players are experiencing a drought with one or two specific pieces of gear. Seems like a little more than bad RNG going on here. This game has shown time and time again that they like to keep their players agitated.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Rey
    QGJ
    GS
    Lando

As in gear 10?

I finish 11-15 basically every time, finished 16-20 like twice, but theoretically same gear box, just less creds and coins.

Have you pulled a fully crafted furnaces? Stun cuffs? I'm not sure what lando needs but what you have is at least 4 furnaces and 4 stun cuffs, which I can't even fathom getting 1 of either right now!

I've gotten a heck of a lot of some gear I have 400 of. I have gotten some useful salvage but it's so spread out, I'm getting close to making a droid caller a bio implant and a furnace.

Either I am woefully unlucky (possible haha) or they just need to increase the drop rate of fully crafted gear or find someway that it doesn't take months to craft gear.

And I'm not the only one that hates this gear bull crap

I did buy all my furnaces, except 2 never received a full crafted but I rank high in raids like top 10 on T7 so thats 40 pieces I also get top 3 so thats 50 pieces.

I use my Guild coins for gear only and saved every guild coins from the get go instead of buying character shards
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you're having game problems, I feel bad for you, son, I've got 99 problems, but gear ain't 1.
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    I've done like 30 raids and received 1 complete item. I'm still farming the rest of the items to make a completed one
  • Options
    Those of you complaining have to be honest with yourselves about whether or not you are using guild coins to buy character shards (like Rey) instead of saving them for gear salvage. I have done 19 complete raids and pulled only 1 complete piece of gear. But I have crafted 3 other by purchasing salvage parts.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Those of you complaining have to be honest with yourselves about whether or not you are using guild coins to buy character shards (like Rey) instead of saving them for gear salvage. I have done 19 complete raids and pulled only 1 complete piece of gear. But I have crafted 3 other by purchasing salvage parts.

I think I have crafted a total of 4 pieces in 21 raids; I've used the majority of my guild currency solely and whole on gear pieces which isn't a decision I want to live with.

I have finished top 10 every raid but one and even top 3 twice... I've pulled one full crafted non raid exclusive piece of a gear. So to be honest with myself and with you... something needs to change! I have gotten 80 pieces of furnace gear in the last 2 raids which is completely worthless. I'm not going to use my other mats to craft a furnace when I can just buy one for 1615 crystals.

We'll punch out 2 more heroic rads today and tomorrow and I'm certainly hoping to get better gear! I need way too many scanners and callers to keep getting furnace garbage.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

If you're satisfied with saving weeks/months of guild currency to craft a single piece of raid gear when we need several, while precrafters continue to widen the gap by gaining even higher gears, good for you. In my opinion that's not a good solution. In fact it wasn't even an option until people complained about the horrible drops and then they added it in the guild store at overblown prices.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    I think you need to buy the parts from the guild store.

The furnace F you randomizer is real. May as well play then lotto. Legit.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

If you're satisfied with saving weeks/months of guild currency to craft a single piece of raid gear when we need several, while precrafters continue to widen the gap by gaining even higher gears, good for you. In my opinion that's not a good solution. In fact it wasn't even an option until people complained about the horrible drops and then they added it in the guild store at overblown prices.

n9jxNVi.png

Its not taking weeks or months Guild coins daily plus 1k from Raids every two days plus 40 pieces of gear every 2 days from raids

I am getting 50 pieces of salvage gear every two days!

I like the rewards and the amount you get it deffo needs looking into to regards as a Guild but you cant expect top rewards if your not playing top level
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I was going to ask what you're spending all your coins on, also I don't really feel like people have a valid argument for needing to change rewards unless you're doing heroic raids and even then you have to come up with a great idea.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

n9jxNVi.png

Its not taking weeks or months Guild coins daily plus 1k from Raids every two days plus 40 pieces of gear every 2 days from raids

So in today I am getting a full piece of gear every 2.5 days!

If you're in a guild that consistently places tier 7 in guild dailies and you consistently rank top 10 in heroic raids then I guess it's less of a problem. We've been doing heroic but hardly ever rank more than tier 5 on energy days since it usually takes more crystals than people earn in-game, and on GW/PvP/Challenge days the coin payout isn't nearly as high for tier 7 since so many people tie for first.