Jedis for Yoda

What are the best Jedis to farm and where? I have QGJ 5*, JC 3*, Ahsoka 2*, and Lumi 7*. Im currently getting Old ben but only 38/80. I don't want to split cantina shipments between ahsoka and QGJ. What are my easiest options for Yoda and possibly great long term options?

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know on what difficulty the event will return...if it will return like it was pre-adjustement give up on Old Ben and go for Barriss. Either way she is the safest bet.
  • Options
    It's going to be a long investment, and you'll end up splitting Cantina shipments anyways since it takes about the same amount of time to farm a toon from Cantina Nodes as it does shipments. And Ahsoka is far better than Koth from Arena shipments.

Old Ben isn't good for Yoda, you don't want him stealing Bens death buff. But he is valuable in the Arena

Lumi (Obvi)
    QGJ (speaks for itself)
    Ahsoka (self heal, group heal, crits often and hits hard)

Then you have a choice between 2-3
    Barriss
    JC
    Windu

Barriss is a huge help for GW and pretty much makes Sid non existent with her cleansing passive and healing through immunity

JC is handy for his short heal cooldowns

Windu is actually pretty good once he's higher gear.

• paschasc
    94 posts Member
    Options
    For the first two (4* and 5*) I used Lumi, EK, JKG, QGJ and JC.

For 6*. I subbed Ahsoka in for JKG. She was the super-star!

Where's your JKG?

Between last time and this event, I farmed Old Ben from 0 - 7*. So, I'll use Lumi, EK, JC, Ahsoka and OB. I am 60/100 farming QGJ from 6* to 7*, so I'll have him before the end of the event, if I can't complete it with OB, but I expect to. So remember, you don't have to have 5 Jedi ready on Thursday, just by the end of the event!

You'll use all of them in GW and raids and some in Arena.