Stun, Potency and Pre-Crafted Gear

Okay so this is a follow-up from a post I made a while ago. @EA_Jesse said there would be a post explaining how 'Potency' actually works yet we are still waiting to be informed. We were also told that the ability for a character to evade whilst being stunned was unintentional, however it's still a mechanic in the game - this is major in both Squad Arena and Raids; countless times have I seen the Rancor evade an attack despite being trapped under the door or a stunned character in Arena dodge an attack and consequently gain turn meter because the opponent is using Old Ben as a lead. It doesn't make sense for this to happen and needs rectifying.

Finally I'd like to comment on pre-crafted gear. It seems to me that in not having already found a solution to this issue the divide has only widened. Those with pre-crafted gear when raids were first introduced had an edge on those who did not and as such reaped better rewards from raids as their heroes were better. The stinging point of this issue is that it has extrapolated to Squad Arena (Royal Guard being the hero causing most contention). It's a vicious cycle - those with the best gear get the best gear, there's no middle-ground.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope some clarification on the above issues soon.

Replies

• SantasWS
    165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Another issue is should the team loose the leader bonus if the leader gets defeated?
    As this would make it worthwhile to kill Dooku or Phasma first.
  • Options
    SantasWS wrote: »
    Another issue is should the team loose the leader bonus if the leader gets defeated?

No, it's not an issue, and has nothing to do with the OP.