Remove challenge gear from raid rewards

Aegamin33
169 posts Member
Really frustrating to finish top 1 and recieve double challenge gear (mk 5 Sorosuub Keypad) which I already have 400+.

I know it has been raised before but gear from challenges should never have been part of raid rewards in the first place. About time this gets fixed.

Replies

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather things we need a boat load of like Mk III carbantis to stay. You can never have enough of those.
  • Options
    Aegamin33 wrote: »
    Really frustrating to finish top 1 and recieve double challenge gear (mk 5 Sorosuub Keypad) which I already have 400+.

I know it has been raised before but gear from challenges should never have been part of raid rewards in the first place. About time this gets fixed.

Wow.
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options
    Why not just award guild currency only and let people buy what they need in guild store. The spot that normally gets 40 salvage pieces gets enough currency to buy it. Oh yeah that is right they want RNG in every single aspect of this game.
  • Options
    I'm fine with getting the sensor arrays from the STR challenge in raid rewards. I need 100s of them but you get barely any from the challenge
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    And I am totally cool with getting mk 5 syringes from the raid. Need hundreds and hundreds, and use them the second I hit 50.