Rey cant hit the broad side of a barn

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Rey is awesome if she is AI controlled. The AI cheats to make sure EVERY character ability is ramped up to 100%. Dodge, counter attack, stun, you name it. Characters that don;t even have a counter attack (Kylo Ren) gets 100% counter when the AI starts having a sook. Rey is the same. AI controlled she always hits, always makes a critical, and always destroys an opponents character. She is great to have when you aren't controlling her.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Both Rey's specials miss often. Even a rancor that have been trapped by the door she manages to miss.
  • Options
    I get they try to make the game more challenging but there is a diff between challenging and cheating...
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh past two days Rey is defo not the only char this seems to be effecting...
  • Options
    I mean i wouldnt care if the devs just admitted they messed up on rey and were forced to nerf her or something and then compensate players on credits and whatever they spent on her...Obviously that will never happen but this ridic secret nerf theyve done to her is messed up...
  • Options
    Just played an arena match leader was lumi target was solo storm trooper...i literally stopped the game showed co worker to watch this that solo was gunna dodge did reys 3rd attack and what do u know he dodged...he should only have a 7% increase in evasion but magically on rey his evasion is 100%...co worker asked why do i play the game...good question glutton for punishment i guess...so end result i loose arena cause my main attacker attacks r basically useless 75% of the time