[Video] Taunt / Death Mark / Stealth BUGS

Seknos
306 posts Member
edited June 2016
- If a character has taunt up and gets targeted by deathmark, the taunt is removed instantly.
- If a character with taunt up gains stealth via Teebo leader ability, taunt goes away.

This has been posted in bug section as well.

Deathmark / Taunt bug :

https://sendvid.com/7tybd19g

Taunt / Stealth bug :

https://sendvid.com/yumr9wvs

Post edited by Seknos on

Replies

• Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    And on second video Poe loses his taunt after being hit by the guard. I double checked his abilities, he does not dispel.
    Those bugs were not occurring before so i guess they have been added while trying to correct other bugs.
  • Rendragon84
    239 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Stealth should remove taunt. You can't taunt if you can't be seen.
    If taunt stayed, even though stealthed, it would be a stealth bug.

Deathmark is like a negative taunt. A taunt the player calls for, a deathmark, the enemy calls for.
    Both are taunts.

I don't think these are bugs, but are intentional.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    If character has stealth and is death marked he loose stealth at the end of his turn but can get it at the beginning again.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Stealth should remove taunt. You can't taunt if you can't be seen.
    If taunt stayed, even though stealthed, it would be a stealth bug.

Deathmark is like a negative taunt. A taunt the player calls for, a deathmark, the enemy calls for.
    Both are taunts.

I don't think these are bugs, but are intentional.

No, you are missing the point. In case you did not notice, taunt used to override the stealth and if you had a taunt up you would still attract all attacks to yourself. Being unable to use any taunters with teebo lead is definitely not intentional.

About deathmark, it can be removed before the enemy can even attack you. Why would you lose your taunt ?
    Read the ability description, it does not say dispel positive status effects. And again it is a recent bug.

And what about the guard removing taunt while applying expose, is that intentional too ?
    Again no mention of any ability to dispel positive status effects in the Guard description.

Sth taunt is supposed to last 3 turns, unless he is killed or his taunt his dispelled.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Since it was note enough. Few more teebo bugs.

- Rex and Ackbar remove teebo stealth when removing negative status effect
    - If Teebo has deathmark and gives himself stealth via his special, he is transparent but does not have stealth icon, therefore can not remove tm.

Make sure you fix those bugs as well with the update.
    Post edited by Seknos on
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Ye this makes Teebo not unuseable but a lot less interesting. Have to restart 20x before you get the desired result.

But the taunt should never be removed by stealth imo or a taunter should not be able to go in stealth might also be a valid solution.

If stealth would override taunt then all stealthers are becoming pretty useless.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    New bug i have noticed a week ago, if teebo get DM and attempt to use scramble tactics, stealth will go away. Since we are finding all bugs for you, we are waiting for our pay-checks ! Thx !
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I have noticed this a few times as well while running Teebo lead. St Han will sometimes lose his taunt after 1 turn which really defeats the purpose of it at all..
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    I have noticed this a few times as well while running Teebo lead. St Han will sometimes lose his taunt after 1 turn which really defeats the purpose of it at all..

Exactly, especially when its a 3 turns taunt !!