Fusion furnace

I just got my rey leveled up and will 7* her soon, I really want her to be fully arena ready so I was wondering how many crystals does it take to a buy a furnace from the shipments.

Replies

• Options
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's 1,640...
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    1615 yes. I know the number i don't see the item. :neutral: Make it happen rng gods!
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    1615 yes. I know the number i don't see the item. :neutral: Make it happen rng gods!

I only get them when I have money to buy crystals. Almost like EA knows my spending habits.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ lol. They know everything about you!
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I bought one this morning and it was 1,415. Only the second one I've ever seen, so I scooped it up and gave it to Rey to get to gear X.
  • Options
    M31Andro wrote: »
    I bought one this morning and it was 1,415. Only the second one I've ever seen, so I scooped it up and gave it to Rey to get to gear X.

Where you buying them from?! That's a savings of 200 crystals?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    M31Andro wrote: »

Are you sure you got the right item? They are 1615.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    They've always been 1615 every time I've seen them.
  • Options

I just got one after the first refresh I decided to buy crystals for the first time. Gear 9 rey here I come
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm that they're 1615, I've bought plenty on them to have the price embedded into my brain
  • Options
    ^^ lol. They know everything about you!

They probably do. I've been registered with EA since the early 2000's. Maybe late 90's.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    maybe M31Andro bought the mk4?