energy refill

first post. just got this game. did a couple energy refills at 50 a pop, now they are 100. does that keep going up? if so, i will not be spending money on this game. please help, and sorry if this is answered elsewhere.

Replies

• Options
    Even if it wasn't like this, DO NOT spend money. That doesn't pay out or gives a good return
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Options
    The crystal count resets daily. It'll be back to 50 tomorrow.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Even if it wasn't like this, DO NOT spend money. That doesn't pay out or gives a good return

^ This

• Options
    first post. just got this game. did a couple energy refills at 50 a pop, now they are 100. does that keep going up? if so, i will not be spending money on this game. please help, and sorry if this is answered elsewhere.
    Tifer wrote: »

There's your real answer. I think most agree that it's good strategy to do one or two of those per day to farm the gear you need to improve your toons. Good luck - despite what some on here will tell you, this is a pretty fun game.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The first two refreshes are 50 crystals, it resets the next day. Yes, the crystal cost does continue to go up if you continue to refresh in the same day. I believe you get 3 at 100 crystals then it goes up to 200. I've never gone beyond that point.
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    Nate_Puppy wrote: »
    Tifer wrote: »

There's your real answer. I think most agree that it's good strategy to do one or two of those per day to farm the gear you need to improve your toons. Good luck - despite what some on here will tell you, this is a pretty fun game.

In addition, regular energy is 50/50/100{I-don't-know-after-this}, and Cantina is 100/200/400/700{???}.

If you finish top 200, you should be able to afford 2 regular and 1 cantina every day, which is the recommended number of refreshes.