Swapping it up

Alright I've got a few more questions sense my last post. Seems everything is working nice with my current set up but Im ready for the next level. My current A team consistes of lumi Luke Poe jc and fotp. My two floaters are maul and Leah. I'm getting ready to unlock duku and Sid. I'm thinking about leveling them up and swapping them for fotp and jc. Also I'm FTP for the most part. So I'm stearing away from chromium only characters like maul and Leah. But am open to suggestion. The forums have been good to me thank you for your opinions. Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Replies

• Options
    I would probably run Luke lead, keep Poe and Lumi, and replace FOTP with Geonosian Soldier. GS still has really high damage, a low cooldown call ally ability, is faster, and is readily farmable to 7* while FOTP is a long term project.

If you look ahead to level 70 JC won't be able to add a single piece of equipment which is the largest portion of his current power, so start looking for a replacement now. This leaves a *lot* of options open for a buffer, debuffer, healer, or damage character. I would try to stay away from pure AoE characters as your comp doesnt really benefit much from it. Easy additions would be things like Poggle, Daka (fights for cantina shipments with Poe unfortunately), Dooku, or Ventriss (for her buff clear, the AoE is marginally useful in this comp). Finn or Rey would also work well, but you'd be slow in farming shards for GS + Finn at the same time, and Rey is similar to FOTP in that she's a long term project.