Will REX be farmable

Any chance will he be farmable or should I just dump crystals into him? I love the clones and would love to have him in just kinda on the edge really and without a doubt one of if not the best character in the game at the moment... And yes, I do know the gear cost. It would be 23k to get him to 7* for me. I just need honest opinions or anyone who does have him and what y'all did. I'd appreciate it

Replies

• Options
    Crystal cost** not gear sorry
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    One day.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Eventually all chromium characters will be farmable, but expect older ones to come first.
  • Options
    See that's what I mean. Leia isn't even farmable yet.... Let alone Kit Fisto?! I haven't heard anyone talk about how "great" he is but yet he isn't farmable.... Leaves me to believe it won't happen anytime soon
  • Harmonica
    541 posts Member
    Options
    Kit Fisto sucks. I put way too many resources in him. :'(
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    Eventually all chromium characters will be farmable, but expect older ones to come first.

Well not all of them, just the current ones. If they don't have any chrome exclusives in the future then no one will buy them
  • Options
    Rex is farmable. You can spend 80 crystals a shard on him. Or you can sponsor a hungry child abroad. Your choice.
  • Vyse
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Rex is farmable. You can spend 80 crystals a shard on him. Or you can sponsor a hungry child abroad. Your choice.

THIS

I actually laughed out loud when I read this...... Then cried a little
  • Options
    Leia, kit, aayla, and maul. Those 4 will become F2P first, then Rex is next. I'm betting he will be free in a few months, like maybe September or so
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Vyse wrote: »

THIS

I actually laughed out loud when I read this...... Then cried a little

I had to require.

Many children go unsponsored. Way to go America.
    ,*hangs head in shame.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Because I don't have him.

Surely that's as good a reason as any other nerf argument....
  • Options
    Spend money. Problem solved.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    duplicate
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    He is not that good
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Elyndria wrote: »

Well not all of them, just the current ones. If they don't have any chrome exclusives in the future then no one will buy them

No, all of them. At least according to the devs, all chromium exclusive characters will eventually become farmable. Of course we also know they plan for this game to be around for at least 8 years.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    The chromium strat is really they release a new character exclusive to it and take the worst of the exclusives and make them F2P, so based on that next to come out is maul or fisto
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    He is not that good

Unless you wanna top raid damage :)
  • Options
    If Leia is...Rex will be. give it 7 months.