Aayla special

KAULI
517 posts Member
Im farming her on shipments, just because I like the character.
She has potential, but I found her special skill a bit underwelming. Actually the half of your health is protection, so you can only heal yourself when you lost your protection which means your character is at 50% or less.

I dont mind using the special instead of her basic attack unleast im going to die and there is no chance to get an assist...

She should get something new on that special, like chance to crit chance buff for 2 turns, or chance to expose, offense down, or something...

Replies

• K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    Since you're farming, taking the smarter road, whereas I blew a pile of cash, I'll give some insight.

She's VERY good. I'm starting to see her trickle into squad now as well. Once she's at gear X, her healthline is amazing. Like, amazing. That's when her special really kicks in as being effective as far as health recovery, IF her protection ever gets knocked off. From what I remember, she was quite effective even early on in the 4-5* range.

Note: Her, coupled with Phasma (she guarantee stuns on crits, Phasma's special guarantees advantage which guarantees crits) is an amazing combo. Also, she has a multi-attack chance, which is enhanced with Phasma's leader ability. Also amazing.

This, in addition to a double-hit, especially noticeable with her omega on her basic, do a decent amount of damage. She doesn't hit like a truck, but she hits. No wet-noodle for sure. Basic floats around 5-6K and secondary floats around 7K-10K.

Her description is the most accurate as her being a survivor because she always, I mean ALWAYS, is one of my last two toons left if my squad is getting stomped.

The moral of the story, is she is well worth her weight in gold, and to keep at her. Gear her up as high as you can, prioritize that over her stars although starring her up is important as well since I believe she unlocks at a 4*. Just a note, she is arena worthy by 6* gear level IX (in my opinion.)

You are 100% right in saying she has potential. Once she's up up and away, she's awesome, and a permanent fixture on my squad. I stay at between 30-15 daily on an old server.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the reply!

I liked a lot this info!
    I will gear her as soon as I can finish with St.Han and RG! Those cuffs and nubians are a pain!

She unlocks at 3*. Im on 18/65 actually!

Edit: feel free to buff her anyway :)