How to spot a cheat

New to here, so this may have been answered;

A member of our guild regularly gets 4m+ on TV on the Raid, so looked at his inventory yesterday, and was astounded to see how many G10+, 7*, 80max toons he has; even Wedge is totally maxed.

Is this possible, because surely you'd have to spend a tonne of cash to get to that level.

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    He spent a ton of cash, that's all, no cheating
  • Options
    Crikey, that's insane

cannot see the point in him being in our Guild; we are now getting through TV in a day, but still not strong enough to clear TVI in less than a week
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    He always finishes 1st though, some people just like to be a big fish in a small pond.
  • Options
    How is it cheating. Some people spend money gambling, hookers, drugs etc. Others like to have all the toons.
  • Options
    How is it cheating. Some people spend money gambling, hookers, drugs etc. Others like to have all the toons.

I'm not saying it is, I was just astounded as to how much money they must have put into it, and, being aware that some know how to expolit the system, how could you spot the real from the fake?
  • Options
    Check his "raid won" statistics. If he have more than, let's say, 27 raids done, he's probably a guild hopper. That could explain how he managed to get so many characters on high gear.
  • djenela1982
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    New to here, so this may have been answered;

A member of our guild regularly gets 4m+ on TV on the Raid, so looked at his inventory yesterday, and was astounded to see how many G10+, 7*, 80max toons he has; even Wedge is totally maxed.

Is this possible, because surely you'd have to spend a tonne of cash to get to that level.

I have one in my server, almost all toons in his inventory are completed, all level 80 most of them are max gears..

He is a whale who spend a lot of money and not a cheater..

In your case, he is not a cheater, considering he has been spending more money in the game to collect almost all toons having a gear of 10 thus as a result he may use different combos/ experiment to have a high damage in the raids and to get to the top.
  • Options

all of those other things sound way more fun
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

They're not. I've spent much more on Galaxy of Heroes (it's actually the mb-game i've spent MOST on out of all) than on those other things.

At my now advanced age, GoH trumps all those things in entertainment-level or in degree of fun.

• Options
    Check their guild tag. If it's Team Instinct, then they certainly are

I would vote for you for President.
  • Options
    Hey, if you dont like him in your guild.. Ask him to join ours.. We love having people like him in our guild
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Check their guild tag. If it's Team Instinct, then they certainly are

Just out of curiosity, how is this whale in both TI and in CopperPipe21's guild? And don't say hopping. Why would a whale hop into a guild for a t5 raid? It's not to get the best rewards because the rewards for a t7 are still better than t5.
  • Skirata
    163 posts Member
    Options

They're not. I've spent much more on Galaxy of Heroes (it's actually the mb-game i've spent MOST on out of all) than on those other things.

At my now advanced age, GoH trumps all those things in entertainment-level or in degree of fun.

+1
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't like him, you can send him to my guild. We'd welcome him with open arms. I don't understand why you're complaining about him.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    If you don't like him, you can send him to my guild. We'd welcome him with open arms. I don't understand why you're complaining about him.

erm, i'm not complaining, i'm asking if it's a possibility that someone is cheating due to a roster of practically every toon, all at really high levels.

• Options
    Teague wrote: »

erm, i'm not complaining, i'm asking if it's a possibility that someone is cheating due to a roster of practically every toon, all at really high levels.

Yes, it is possible that they cheated.

It's also possible that they spent thousands and thousands of dollars instead.

Which do you think it is?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.