We should be thanking Team Instinct

Prev13
Team Instinct is on the cutting edge of discoveries for SWGOH. They have spent a large amount of money to unlock characters and give the community feedback on these characters. They have discovered the alt-factory method and revealed it to the public. Those that are upset are trying to compete on their level, and the truth is, you're nowhere near it. If the raids were actually difficult, they may be the only ones doing them. Go outside and get from fresh air before you come here to argue a leaderboard that has no rewards. Even if you feel their rank is tainted, then just ignore them artificially just like the rewards are artificial!

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    No.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    lol
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This started off well, but descended into hate quickly.

Shame.
    {RotE}
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chuckle.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    -_-
  • Options
    found the TI alt
    Jon Irenicus, Order 66 501st Division
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Team Instinct is on the cutting edge of discoveries for SWGOH.

LOL
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I wounder if the OP is trying to get q spot on there team. @Naecabon and @Maraxus can you guys help the man?
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Team Instinct is on the cutting edge of discoveries for SWGOH. They have spent a large amount of money to unlock characters and give the community feedback on these characters. They have discovered the alt-factory method and revealed it to the public. Those that are upset are trying to compete on their level, and the truth is, you're nowhere near it. If the raids were actually difficult, they may be the only ones doing them. Go outside and get from fresh air before you come here to argue a leaderboard that has no rewards. Even if you feel their rank is tainted, then just ignore them artificially just like the rewards are artificial!

I'm sure they spent that money so they could tell the community about them. Come on. get a grip and stop licking their boots. They should be called Team Narcissism
  • Options
    CLb6KlyWoAAK2cb.jpg

RETWEET XD
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Oh no, they did something completely inside the rules specified by the devs! If only we could do the same thing!

Wait a minute... We can do the same thing! We just choose not too.
  • Sucka
    59 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You give them far too much credit here. They didn't discover the alt farm (the idea isn't complicated) but they were the first ones to abuse it so blatantly. None of the other top groups have done that up to this point because it totally tarnishes the already useless leader board (which is currently just for fun anyways). TI messed up and fell hopelessly behind at the beginning of the month due to poor planning and they couldn't stand it so they went out and did this and now they are trying to spin it like they are doing everyone else a favor by exposing a loophole. My heroes.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Except other guilds DO alt farm. Don't be fooled. It's been happening for weeks. They just aren't going over the 1200 threshold.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I'll thank them for dedicating their lives to a mobile game thus eliminating themselves from the Darwinian competition of mate selection. :D
  • Options
    I'll thank them for dedicating their lives to a mobile game thus eliminating themselves from the Darwinian competition of mate selection. :D

HA! (Seriously, I lol'd!)
  • Options
    Someone wants to earn a cookie
  • Options
    I am in a better guild that uses coordination to ensure maximum raid-wide rewards for everyone. TI does things differently, and is not a great place for the regular player. It's sad that this thread just stirred up more drama...you guys really do take it too seriously.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i really dont know why people credit Ti for "discovering the alt-factory method" Its not like they were the only ones who figured out that it would be beneficial, probably not even the first ones.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    Options
    lack of integrity
  • Options
    Thank you based god. I mean, team instinct.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    *creates dramatic thread*
    *accuses responses of being dramatic*
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Fix GW rewards.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i really dont know why people credit Ti for "discovering the alt-factory method" Its not like they were the only ones who figured out that it would be beneficial, probably not even the first ones.

They are the poster child for the idea given their current situation.
  • Options
    Fix GW rewards.

+1 :)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Fix GW rewards.

Seahawks should've run it
  • Ewakawaka
    129 posts Member
    Options
    lamar-javelin-o.gif
  • Options
    Fix GW rewards.

Seahawks should've run it

I appreciate these responses. They have more content and I completely agree with them!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If the leaderboard gets fixed because of all the attention they an others have drawn to it I'll be greatful. As far as TI, I don't judge people in black in white absolutes. Some there have great intentions, others want more gear and to top the leaderboard, and most probably a mixture.

CG needs to get it together; They are to blame. I am greatful in the way TI hopped 400 points above everyone else though as it seems they did it purposefully to raise eyebrows and inflame the community over guild hopping.
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Finally, a man of reason. Just wanted to say, thank you.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
This discussion has been closed.