**UPDATED**[KON] Knights of Nihilus [49/50] Highly Active Tier VI Guild Recruiting GMT Timezone L78+

Valentea
39 posts Member
edited June 2016
A Little About Us:

We are Knights of Nihilus, a chatty bunch with high levels of activity through out the day with a mix of F2P and P2P players from all around the world. We always share strategy , squad setups , give advices to each other and dont compete inter-guild. Our aspiration is to build up a competitive guild that has a sense of unity and become a community.

Game Related

At this time we raid T6 exclusively , cutting our needed refresh times down each try and building up our rosters for T7 raids. (First crack at T7 is scheduled as the first raid of June)

We launch raids at different times to accommodate people in different time zones so where you based is not an issue. The only thing to bear in mind is the guild activity swap is at 19:30 UK time and the raid character refresh is at 01:00 UK time so if this does not suit you then please do not apply.

We are looking for "1" T6 ready player that is looking for a place to grow past it and be part of our friendly / helpful community.

Requirements:

- Lvl 78+

- Active Daily

- At least 12 7* characters

- At least 8 6* characters

- Should complete 600 guild coin activity Daily

- Should participate to the daily guild activities to some extent

- Must have LINE App

If you meet these requirements and willing to join forces with our community fill out the form below and post here or add us in Line App to apply.

Line ID's:

kon_exar_kun

valentea

Application Form

Ally-Code:
Line id:
Player Level:
Number of 7*:
Number of 6*:
Type of Play: F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale

May The Force Be With You
Post edited by Valentea on

Replies

• DJC_Chris
    212 posts Member
    Options
    I am the guild leader for Knights of Nihilus, we are suffering from the issue that every guild that isn't raiding heroic suffers from and that is top players getting frustrated when they hit the gear wall and fall behind on their arena shard and jumping ship to heroic guilds. My goal here is to bring the group on as a whole and get all of us actively raiding heroic when we are ready as a group. I really want to make this guild work as we have a great active and friendly core group. Please message us if interested
  • Options
    Bump... Looking for 1 more.. apply via line.
  • Options
    We have one open slot left, if your interested drop me a message through the forum or on Line @ kon_exar_kun we have a really friendly active group and are almost ready to start raiding heroic
  • Options
    One Spot left.. T7 in near future, dont miss your chance to enjoy the game with a chatty and friendly bunch!
  • Options
    We still have one open spot, we are now hammering through tier 6 raids in one refresh and are gearing up for heroic so come join us!
  • Options
    One slot still open! Please message me or Valentea on here or contact us on Line @kon_exar_kun or @valentea
  • Options
    We have 2 slots open for able hands that will grow with us and have a crack at T7 in the next couple of weeks. contact via line @kon_exar_kun or @valentea
  • Options
    Bump! we are still in need of 2 people.
  • UCK038
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I have 16 7* more 6* and 5 about to hit 7*
    I'm f2p lvl 80
    I'm just about to finish a raid 6 now but not to happy

Code is 581-367-848
  • Options
    bump! still looking for 2 players to join our ranks...
  • Options
    Bump! Looking for 1 more to join our ranks and have a crack with us at T7 in the next couple of weeks
  • Options
    Bump! We are looking for 1 more team player to join our ranks as we have our first crack at T7 tomorrow...