Anyone that can help me?

Darth_Maximus
86 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello everybody
So i'm fairly new to the game but spent 25€ on it and got quite some nice pulls I believe, got lucky in some chromium packs but not spending any more now.

I don't really think i'm quite there yet when it comes to getting the game, in a tactical way, so I was wondering if anybody could help me build my best possible squad for GW (which I have won 3/4 times already :) ), PVP arena and just squad cantina battles and the lot.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

I'll upload some pics of my characters in a bit

Replies

• Darth_Maximus
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/RXaBJmc.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/vgn7rna.jpg

Any advice on who to get next also? (Obviously i'll get sid when i get my PVP prizes tommorrow)

EDIT: can't seem to get the pics right :/ (on my phone)
  • Options
    Think i'm not doing too bad for myself TBH ;)
    Just need some tactical help that would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks in advance!
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You need to start thinking about which team you will have at lvl 60 and focus on getting them to 6* instead of having a bunch of 4* toons. Also start thinking about team synergy.
    Also stop drawing chromium packs because they are to RNG based and unless you plan on spending thousands of dollars more on chromium packs, you wouldnt be able to get some of those toons to 7*
  • Options
    You need to start thinking about which team you will have at lvl 60 and focus on getting them to 6* instead of having a bunch of 4* toons. Also start thinking about team synergy.
    Also stop drawing chromium packs because they are to RNG based and unless you plan on spending thousands of dollars more on chromium packs, you wouldnt be able to get some of those toons to 7*
    Thanks for the advice! Will take a look at which toons i want to take further into the game
    Any other help?