Brutes tier 6

Does anybody agree that these brutes do excessive amounts of damage and/or bugged. The middle brute ignores foresight and while his friends get TM and health. I think it's time for a debuff

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Captains basic attack is unavoidable based on description so yeah it hits thru Foresight.

You can equip characters to give TM and health.

It is a 5vs3 battle.
  • Options
    Yea what char are u gonna equip that's gonna stand a chance right this sec. Nothing. U just gotta go spend hundreds of dollars to get better.
  • Options
    Yea it's a 5 vs 3. But they are stupidly buffed. They need a debuff
  • Options
    Stu pidly
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    No money needed.
    Teebo, Elder, Qgj, chirpa/Chewbacca, 5's/jawa/phasma.

• Options
    Yea that's gonna be months lol
  • Options
    Elder would prolly take a year if anything
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Don't know what your roster is like. Post some pics and you will probably get tons of offers for help, probably some flaming comments also but you will get help.
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Take a few minutes, calm down. Yes, They hurt a lot if you don't have a team designed to deal with them. Honestly I'm glad that there are some elements to this game that require strategy and team design to overcome. I did awful on that phase of the raid for a couple of weeks till I was able to build up a couple of characters that could better handle them. You'll get there eventually, just don't judge the encounter based off your bad experience now.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Well you got elder as 1st character...cant bla.e anyone but yourself for NOT growing him.
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Just to add, Elder is not needed to do well on that phase. Teebo however is very useful for T6 pigs, and is easily obtained.
  • Options
    Lol im having a real hard time figuring out how to get my screenshots in this text
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Well you got elder as 1st character...cant bla.e anyone but yourself for NOT growing him.

Lol I was thinking I was onto bigger and better things other than ewoks.
  • Options
    Kyuu2 wrote: »
    Just to add, Elder is not needed to do well on that phase. Teebo however is very useful for T6 pigs, and is easily obtained.

I've heard teebo is very useful so I am gonna start farming him. But that will be some time
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »

eh?
    Save water, drink champagne!