OH NOOOO! EA/CG PLEASE HELP!

MacThizz
89 posts Member
I Did not receive my award for beating the Empire event at the last min. I SWEAR I have tried this event over and over with my squad and have worked all week to get these toons to a sustainable lvl to aquire the much needed gear/credits and the holy of holys those sweet sweet Vader shards. There has to be a way to make it so that if you are still in a event when the timer ends you still get your prize. I believe this is what happened because a similar bug/error has occurred on one other occurrence when getting my arena battles in for the day at the last min and the battle went longer than was on the timer. It caused my app to shut down after the fight and I didn't get my rank. Was jus hoping you guys (devs) could take a look and see if this has happened to others, and if so perhaps you would be kind enough to give me back that feeling of accomplishment, before it was replaced by dread at the thought of my achievement not being there. Only to log back in and it's not. Oh Marilyn, why meeeeeeee!