GW Cooldowns

Cuzzins
345 posts Member
Am seeing some randomness with JC cooldowns in GW. If I retreat and restart battle with the same team, am seeing his heal sometimes available and sometimes with 1 cool down left. I thought the retreat/restart was supposed to return it to a consistent state, did that change?

Only other thing I can think of is his normal move potential cooldown-1 doesn't get applied until the start of next turn, and thats when RNG decides if you get it

Replies

• jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nvm
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »
    Am seeing some randomness with JC cooldowns in GW. If I retreat and restart battle with the same team, am seeing his heal sometimes available and sometimes with 1 cool down left. I thought the retreat/restart was supposed to return it to a consistent state, did that change?

Only other thing I can think of is his normal move potential cooldown-1 doesn't get applied until the start of next turn, and thats when RNG decides if you get it

RNG only changes if you do something different after the retreat. If you didnt its a bug, if you did its probably the -1 cooldown on his basic.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, but not until after you've used his basic. This is his first move of the battle. Only difference is swapping JC and SO locations, all moves the same, haven't used JC yet. I thought positions didn't affect RNG (all bonus attacks are happening the same for instance)

image.png

image.png
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, worked it out I think. Didn't notice both JC and SO hit Daka for bonus attacks. Am assuming this gives JC a chance for bonus cool down. Just weird that RNG isn't being applied consistently I guess, would expect his cool down would apply every time if moves are the same :neutral: Its actually being applied randomly, which in this game is not normal :wink: