New Character- General Kenobi- full write-up and discussion

Rendragon84
239 posts Member
edited June 2016
General Kenobi- Fast Jedi attacker with jedi and clone synergies.
Slash- inflict damage on single target with 15% chance to gain speed up and apply defense down for 1 turn.
Lvl 1- +10% damage
Lvl 2- add 20% bonus effect chance to each
Lvl 3- +5% damage
Lvl 4- +1 bonus effect turn
Lvl 5- +15% damage
Lvl 6- +15% bonus effect chance to each
Lvl 7- +5% damage, +25% bonus chance to each, +1 bonus effect turn
Commander- General Kenobi calls a random ally to attack with +15% bonus damage. If General Kenobi has speed up, he attacks as well. If enemy has defense down this attack deals unavoidable damage by both attackers. 4 Turn cooldown.
Lvl 1- +5% damage
Lvl 2- +10% bonus damage
Lvl 3- +10% damage
Lvl 4- -1 cooldown
Lvl 5- +15% bonus damage
Lvl 6- +15% damage
Lvl 7- -1 cooldown
Force Push- General Kenobi deals physical damage to all enemies. This attack deals 5% more damage per jedi ally (living or dead). This attack does 1.25x damage against sith. 5 turn cooldown
Lvl 1- +5% damage
Lvl 2- +5% bonus damage
Lvl 3- -1 cooldown
Lvl 4- +10% damage
Lvl 5- +2.5% bonus damage
Lvl 6- +10% damage
Lvl 7- -1 cooldown and add 50% chance to stun sith enemies
Skill- Lightsaber Mastery- General Kenobi has +25% chance to deflect blaster attacks. If General Kenobi has speed up the deflected blaster fire is returned at its shooter. The blaster fire does the same damage it would have done to General Kenobi.
Lvl 1- +5% chance
Lvl 2- +5% chance
Lvl 3- +10% chance
Lvl 4- +5% chance
Lvl 5- +10% chance
Lvl 6- ally jedi gain 10% chance
Lvl 7- +15% chance
Leader Ability- Inspire Greatness- Jedi and Clone allies have 10% chance to gain advantage at start of each turn for that turn.
Lvl 1- +2.5% chance
Lvl 2- +2.5% chance
Lvl 3- +2.5% chance
Lvl 4- +2.5% chance
Lvl 5- +2.5% chance
Lvl 6- +2.5% chance
Lvl 7- Sub Skill- Protect the General- If General Kenobi falls below 35% health, all clone and jedi tanks have 40% chance to taunt for 2 turns.

Ok community, let me know your thoughts. The idea is that General Kenobi would be a huge asset to Jedi teams especially, but useful on almost any team.

-Rendragon
Post edited by Rendragon84 on

Replies

• Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Mother of jedi. You stacked him quite a bit. What would you want his base speed, health, protection to be? And base damagw for each attack? I feel like maybe obi wan wouldn't be so fast, he was almost a pure defensive swordsman, with the occasional counters. But yeah sounds crazy good. Great kit
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I love it make it happens but make it so he does at least 4,000 damage on basic and 3,500 on AoE
  • Options
    I expected him to be more defensive than anything. I don't know. Old Ben seems like the old Obi-Wan. Defensive, evasion, maybe quicker yeah but I don't know.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Deflecting blaster attacks back? Yikes!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • soneill73
    202 posts Member
    Options
    You know, speaking of the mythos behind Obi Wan, his force ability was incredible 'Force Speed'. It was never capitalized in any of the movies or series, only lightly touched upon in the dreaded prequels.
  • Options
    I absolutely love the blaster defections. This should definitely be part of the game. Huge part of the movies.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    soneill73 wrote: »
    You know, speaking of the mythos behind Obi Wan, his force ability was incredible 'Force Speed'. It was never capitalized in any of the movies or series, only lightly touched upon in the dreaded prequels.

I love that part in episode 1 where obi and qgj force dash on the trade federation ship

I wonder why the force dash was never shown in other movies I thought it was cool
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I absolutely love the blaster defections. This should definitely be part of the game. Huge part of the movies.

Defections???
    Do you mean deflections??
  • Options

Me too, great idea and adds an additional layer of strategy to the game.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf General Kenobi! Hes too OP!

People lets start with GK nerf threads!
  • Options
    I thought kenobi's fighting form was more defensive than offensive. Therefore should be a strategical character