Female event

Is this happening today?

Replies

• Options
    I think it'd Saturday and Sunday
  • Options
    Starting June 12th there will be an event in game that runs until June 14th. This limited time event will require you to have a squad of female characters, with the minimum being just 1 female character to participate, but it will make it a little more difficult to win if that one character isn't higher level and geared up. You will also need to be at least level 25 to take part in this event.

Try reading the updates maybe?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    So for the female event, you only need have one token female on the squad..? Or have I misread that? Most squads will have a female on anyway, so where is the challenge? Unless you earn more rewards for using more females. Forgive me if I have misunderstood this...
  • Options
    For the droid event, it was only droids and the selection pool is much smaller... Not sure I have understood this correctly.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    DragonWzd wrote: »
    Is this happening today?

It said the 12th that'll be tommorow
  • Options
    And a male only evnt would be good too. :smiley: I like the charity events tho, I feel better about spending when some money is donated. All in all I enjoy the game tonnes.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    HoshiDee wrote: »
    So for the female event, you only need have one token female on the squad..? Or have I misread that? Most squads will have a female on anyway, so where is the challenge? Unless you earn more rewards for using more females. Forgive me if I have misunderstood this...

It requires a minimum of one female toon but will be more difficult and wait and see it might be stages might not might be like the empire event
  • Options
    Well, events excite me anyways so shall wait and see. Thanks Brett, I now have a theory as to how it will work.. Intriguing
  • ThumperFly
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Is anybody else not able to access this event? I wanted to start it first thing this morning before church, but nothing comes up in my events tab except the useless training droid and credit "challenges." On that note, either buff the type of training droids, the number of droids dropped, or exponentially increase the credits won...completely useless events!
  • Options
    How much goes to charity? What charity? Do I have to purchase the lack to join?
  • Options
    So no one in my guild has found this event yet. Is this just a glitch or does it not actually begin until later in day? Has anyone else been able to find it yet?
  • Options
    Same issue here. I got all the alerts, reset the app four times, and the events section has training droids, credits, and yoda. Oh well
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Mine isn't populating either. Restarted app, checked for updates and nadda
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth