Asajj

Prev1
One question, is it worth it to give a furnace to her (gear IX)? Curious.

Replies

• Options
    Return question: Do you use her? [You just answered your own question]
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Not if you like doing well in the arena.. Asajj has the worst AI in the game. Everyone will target you
  • Options
    Just asked a simple question, do you use her?

If, yes, then Yes its worth it (whether arena, gw or raid)

If, no, then No.
  • Options

If, no, then No.

Then I guess it depends on "how" you use her. Raid, yeah probably as her mass dispel is very useful against the GamGuards. GW... yeah probably there too, especially if you run multiple Nightsisters. Arena, big no.
  • Options

If, no, then No.

Then I guess it depends on "how" you use her. Raid, yeah probably as her mass dispel is very useful against the GamGuards. GW... yeah probably there too, especially if you run multiple Nightsisters. Arena, big no.

Used to run full NS in arena from launch till mid January, then they lost their bite. Still run full gw clears daily with full NS squad. And yes, aasajj is great on the Pigs and P2 and P3 of the Rancor.
  • Options
    yes I use her, occasionally. But she is one of the few that I have not upgraded and I am trying to prepare for this female event. All my other good female characters (and men) are geared.
  • Options
    Doubt you will need to burn a furnace on her for the event: Based on how difficult their previous events have been.
  • Options
    Just curious if anyone has a IX Asajj and could shed some light on the topic
  • Options
    I have a gear 10 Asajj. Gear 9 is ok, she will get another 5% health steal. Really helps to get her to gear 10 though since she will pick up an extra 12 speed at that level.
  • Casual_Player
    639 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Veradun wrote: »
    Just curious if anyone has a IX Asajj and could shed some light on the topic
    I borrow ventress g10 from ally, basic with crit+offense buff deal 10,6k and her aoe around 6 or 7k(not sure which one) if im not mistaken when s/he asajj still g9 her basic damage around 8k on crit, my asajj lv70 g8(missing last two slot) basic off+crit buff deal measly 6k(everything tested in agi challange

I have and use her for fun
    the cake is a lie
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    BLuby25 wrote: »
    I have a gear 10 Asajj. Gear 9 is ok, she will get another 5% health steal. Really helps to get her to gear 10 though since she will pick up an extra 12 speed at that level.

Nice she finally gets over 100 lol, I like the Nightsisters and want to work on them soon
  • Options
    I left Asajj (and the rest of my Nightsisters at level 74 gear 8. Not worth it IMO
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Thank you for the input and insight.
  • Raevinn
    25 posts Member
    Options

If, no, then No.

Used to run full NS in arena from launch till mid January, then they lost their bite. Still run full gw clears daily with full NS squad. And yes, aasajj is great on the Pigs and P2 and P3 of the Rancor.

How is she great in P2 and P3? There's nothing for her to dispel.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Maxed Asajj hits pretty hard. With rampage buffs crit will be close to 9k, if it is not dodged. 12 speed makes a decent difference. I used her for awhile in arena recently switched to Ewoks. She will make you a target in arena for sure but can still beat the meta teams with her in my lineup. Was running Asajj, Daka, RG, Qgj/dooku, Rey
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Also feel she's not worth it. Unless you have already applied 20 other furnaces on all the better choices.

She's one of the 5 characters I most want to see improved. Her, Stormtroooer, Resistance Pilot, Tusken Raider, Boba Fett.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    BLuby25 wrote: »

Nice she finally gets over 100 lol, I like the Nightsisters and want to work on them soon

She doesn't get to 100, 98 is her maximum in game right now.
  • DjangoQuik
    863 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    One of asaaj' several problems I put largely down to her misplacement into the "support" category. She doesn't have any support characteristics - supports do things that directly help their allies; none of her abilities affect allies at all.

I get that she doesn't really fall into any category as she kinda sits in a controller class with her stun and dispel but as these are offensive actions, she most fits into an attacker role. As such she should be faster and even hit harder.

Another issue with her is the self heal on dispel. This is utterly pointless - it doesn't even heal a significant amount and non-AI would never use it to heal because her health steal on attack provides more health. If she is to remain a "support" character, this is a perfect opportunity to extend this to dispel negative effects from allies. If she were to get changed to an attacker role, this could be made more effective by adding some negative effect upon dispel, like buff immunity or increased TM removal (10% maxed is not significant).
  • Options
    Must be nice to be in the position to be even considering burning a furnace on a baddie like Assaj...
  • Veradun
    31 posts Member
    Options
    No intention of burning a furnace. Her character has always intrigued me, but the game has reduced her to a moderately usable character and I simply wondered if at a certain gear level she becomes viable. I guess not. Thanks again. I have since used my furnace on ST Han, even though I do not use him regularly.
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Shes pretty great in GW for removing RGs taunt. I run her with QGJ and between the two of them the opponents RG is basically useless.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    No intention of burning a furnace. Her character has always intrigued me, but the game has reduced her to a moderately usable character and I simply wondered if at a certain gear level she becomes viable. I guess not. Thanks again. I have since used my furnace on ST Han, even though I do not use him regularly.

What is viable to you?
  • Options

Dont waste it. I love asajj but she is broken and unfixable according to cg/ea. I say this only because she is the most requested fix of all characters and they have spoken regarding her priority in the game by doing nothing to help her.
  • Veradun
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Usable beyond a secondary team. Like I stated, I like her, her character in Dark Disciple intrigued me even after Dooku killed her. I was hoping for more. But as it stands, she is not what she should be, like Mace and Anakin, this game fails to represent them accurately.
  • Veradun
    31 posts Member
    Options

Dont waste it. I love asajj but she is broken and unfixable according to cg/ea. I say this only because she is the most requested fix of all characters and they have spoken regarding her priority in the game by doing nothing to help her.

It seems you are correct. I appreciate the insight.
  • 6The6Bull6
    647 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    2qlxzx2.png

I use her as lead in my arena team top 2 everyday. Her AI is bad but I rarely drop far enough to need a refresh to get 1st.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Nice @6The6Bull6 ! I am not the only one.
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

If, no, then No.

Daka gear 8 is worth nothing in arena. Gear her up to 9 and she's a beast. Thank you for your thoughtfull answer.

• Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    2qlxzx2.png

I use her as lead in my arena team top 2 everyday. Her AI is bad but I rarely drop far enough to need a refresh to get 1st.

Your shard must be newer. What are you using with her as lead besides daka like 11g rey, rex and leia
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    2qlxzx2.png

Your shard must be newer. What are you using with her as lead besides daka like 11g rey, rex and leia

Shard from December. Ventress, rey, QGJ, old daka, and RG. All are gl 10 except RG gl 9. Top team on my shard is old Ben, QGJ, 5s, rey, sun fac. All gl 10 except QGJ gl 11.