Heroic Guild - 3x week

Doga
808 posts Member
edited June 2016
Looking for level 80 players with about 10 to 12 7* characters which is equal to large part of our membership. Please no Mercs. 3 spots are open. Need people who can contribute to guild bank activities.
Guild page:
https://swgoh.gg/g/19/fulcrums-cell-1/

Post here or IM

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Will consider players of any level as long as you have 1 solid 7 star team and can contribute to guild bank activities. For example challanges; wait until guild reset and do 8, and then 8 more after personal reset. Understand this can be a challange and not kicking people for falling short. The more we earn the more we can complete heroics. Please reply to this post if interested.

Our guild reset is 7pm CST US. Raid starts at 10am, only 1 attack P1, 2 or 3. P4 opens at 7pm. Times are CST US.
    Post edited by Doga on
  • Options
    Hey I meet your requirements, have a strong roster, and contribute daily. I'm currently in a guild that hasn't grown in quite some time and I'm simply too strong to be doing tier V so I'm trying to move up. My ally code is 383-749-936 . Look at my roster and let me know if I can join. Let me know on here so I can leave my current guild. Thanks
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    @Revan22 . You are good to go. Ally request sent