Elder Ewok revive in raid

I was down 2 toons in the raid, one was devoured and the other was killed by the rancor normally, but when I tried to revive someone using Elder Ewok's revive ability I assumed he would go for the one that's actually revivable. Instead nothing happened and the only thing I can guess is that he tried to revive the toon that was devoured instead. Bit silly if you ask me for the game to try and revive someone the game itself says cannot be revived when there's someone else waiting to be picked back up

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    Same happened to me. One died due to smash, and second was devoured. EE's rez didn't work on either one.
    I am sure a bug in a long list of ewok bugs.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah had that happen to me too. For all we put into getting EE Raid Ready, seems a shame to have a bug like that.
  • Options
    But is EE's revive guaranteed? I don't use him, so I'm not familiar with his higher level stats, but I thought there was only a chance to revive, so like anything it is RNG dependent. I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Yes EE's revive is supposed to be guaranteed but hardly ever works in the raids ewoks =glitches which is a shame
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    But is EE's revive guaranteed? I don't use him, so I'm not familiar with his higher level stats, but I thought there was only a chance to revive, so like anything it is RNG dependent. I could be wrong.

EE's revive is 100%, only characters killed via deathmark or devour cannot be revived. My guess is if devour occurred, revive is completely turned off.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Which is stupid, devouring a character makes sense, but if they're beaten down as per a normal KO they should be reviveable
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    This problem is being looked into and a bug has been submitted for the issues mentioned. Thanks a bunch!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines