Jedi Hunters Recruiting [49/50] [LVL 80] Tier 7 Raid IN ONE HOUR

Prev1
Liev
304 posts Member
edited June 2016
We are a highly committed active guild with top-100 high-leveled players (Lvl 80).

We are a group of guys working together to grow as a group, and are determined to be a high-ranked guild. Ended ~ rank 300 last month. We resently started to do T7 Raids. We have completed 28 raids so far (T5, T6 and T7). Currently, we clear T6 and T7 in +/- 24 hours.

We have members all over the world (North-America, Europe, Asia) so it really doesn't matter where you come from, while you can manage to do activities before reset times (CDT).

Benefits: Active in-game chat, respectful and strong colleagues, assistance with doubts, issues, and problems. We hear you and accept ideas and comments.

Requirements: 600 daily coin contribution is a MUST, + level 79, enough heroes to do Tier VI and Tier VII Raids (2-3 complete squads), strong PvP team.

WE CONSTANTLY MONITOR CONTRIBUTION.

We do clean up our team to get the best profit possible.

Ally Code: 561-248-737. Add me if you wish to be part of the Jedi Hunters or simply search for "JediHunters" at the guild section and send an invite. Can also reach me at Line. ID: jedihunterliev. If you are already on another guild and searching for a better option, post your ally code here or send me a PM, we'll get in touch and soon enough you'll be our next member.

Join-the-dark-side.jpg
Post edited by Liev on

Replies

• Options
    Heya! I'm looking for a new home. Mine is a little too competitive, and the guild chat has become very uncomfortable lately. Plus, I really don't like all the guild hopping that has become the new norm for top ranked guilds, so a guild that's ready to start T7 sounds perfect for me. 277-985-353
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm looking for a new home. Mine is a little too competitive, and the guild chat has become very uncomfortable lately. Plus, I really don't like all the guild hopping that has become the new norm for top ranked guilds, so a guild that's ready to start T7 sounds perfect for me. 277-985-353

Hey! I already saw your roster. It is awesome! We have members with your power so I think you will fit nicely and we are more guild oriented if that's what you're looking for.

You have the fire power we need, and with your advise, no doubt we can pull it off. Guild hoping isn't our thing either. You are more than welcome.
  • Options
    From Synergy! Wowza.
    I am also looking for a non-guild hopping , mostly t6 with t7, guild. I'm daily 600 and just want an upgrade.
    My ally code is 843684922
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    From Synergy! Wowza.
    I am also looking for a non-guild hopping , mostly t6 with t7, guild. I'm daily 600 and just want an upgrade.

Hey! I have sent you an invite. We are looking for guildmates with the enough fire power to start doing T7. You can help us giving that last step.
  • Options
    Liev wrote: »
    From Synergy! Wowza.

Hey! I have sent you an invite. We are looking for guildmates with the enough fire power to start doing T7. You can help us giving that last step.

Thanks! I am going to go with another. I'll come crying back if it doesn't work out :)
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    @stoneairsoft you will, mate.. Dark side is patient.
  • Options
    Sounds good, let me finish this raid and I'll head on over, about 4 hours or so
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds good, let me finish this raid and I'll head on over, about 4 hours or so

Awesome! Give me the heads up whenever you can.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: Tier 6 Phase 4 going down. [47/50]
  • Options
    I'll throw some damage on it
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: Two spots open. We need heavy hitters to start doing T7!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: Two places open! Move on to T7 with us!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: Phase 4 going down. Join before we're done!
  • Boxmint
    127 posts Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I have about 8 seven stars and am very active. Level 79
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Boxmint wrote: »

It might be little 7* but if you are really very active we can arrange something. Send me your ally code, please.
  • Boxmint
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Liev wrote: »
    Boxmint wrote: »

It might be little 7* but if you are really very active we can arrange something. Send me your ally code, please.

I actually have 10 seven stars I miss counted.
    Ally code: 646-388-251
  • Options
    I'm a level 80 active player with 18 7* gear VIII characters looking to hit the raids hard.
    Ally code:
    458-118-255
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Applications still open.
  • Boxmint
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Could you send the invite again?
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    @Boxmint sent!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: We have another spot.. T6 going down again and close to refresh. Join us!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: T6 Phase 4 Rancor 15-20% life left. [48/50] Join!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bump.
    Post edited by Liev on
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bump, Bump, Bump... Opening T6 in 2:30 hours.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: T6 just started
  • Tidy
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a new guild doing t6 and t7., current guild is great but has no interest past t5. Looking to progress in game. ID 228 356 821