Rancor Feed Guild members kicked at raid completion

Hepatox
53 posts Member
Somehow all my guilds members were kicked at raid completion. No idea how, no way to track what happened, no way to reinvite anyone not on my ally list. Is there any way to restore the kicked members and work out **** happened? As far as I can tell, only two officers were on at raid completion and myself. Both officers have advised they're don't know how anyone could've been kicked let alone the whole guild but one has mentioned a bad internet connection.

Any ideas? Support request has been submitted already.

Replies

• Options
    Blaster here I am an officer and first to notice this. This is correct, all but officers where left. I believe approx 36 members vanished from the guild. If you are reading this would appreciate any help to restore members of the guild.
  • Options
    Hi hepatox, spirit here.my ally code is 329-617-616 if you send me an allie request I can re join the guild. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find anyone from the guild to get back. There doesn't seem to be any way to search for a guild name?
  • Options
    Currently blocked new members while we chase EA for help otherwise the spots might get filled by new members. Will invite shortly
  • Options
    Thanks Hep. It's good to be back.