Potency for Raids

evanbio
1505 posts Member
I'm curious if anyone knows what potency is needed for effects to stick on the Gamorean Captain and Rancor. I'm specifically thinking of Poe's Offense Down as well as Chewy/Tusken Raider's TMR. I imagine this varies depending on what raid level one is working on. My guild is currently running T5, but looking to move to T6.

I realize the Potency may be difficult to note. So if anyone knows a gear level that those characters apply the effects at, that will work also. I'm hoping that a certain Potency level could be determined, as that would apply to all characters. So if you know Potency needs to be at least 75%, but the character can only get to 60%, then nevermind. :)

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Have run a bunch of T6 and a few T7.

TMR against captian.
    T5 40% potency works great for TMR. T6 40% works pretty good 80% is better for TMR. T7 below 80% TMR will get resisted a bunch.
    TMR against Rancor.
    T5 didn't really try. T6 really need around 80%+ potency to be reliable. T7 forget TMR it will land at 80% plus but not often

Other stuff
    5's seems to be able to land speed down reliable against Rancor and captian with 20% potency in T5/T6 will get resisted more in T6 but since he tries to apply it every hit it will stick eventually. T7 no chance at that low of potency.

Hope it helps!
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome Scuba, thanks!