Give Mace Counter Attack

Winters
70 posts Member
As the forums have already seen there has been an outcry to make Mace Windu the BMF he's suppose to be.

Now a lot of great ideas have been proposed, but my suggestion is the simplest. Give the greatest Jedi Swordsman 100% counter attack. He already has great health, his basic attack damage while not great isn't horrible,, but if he we're to be able to counter attack with it he'd quickly make up the damage we all think he's lacking. On top of that when his health is low he'd heal while counter attacking increasing his survivability and threat lvl.

Tanks with counter attacks are not new (Fives, Magnaguard, Sunfac) so while this idea is good, it would in no way be anything over powered.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty good solution, I think he would be viable than and open up a new world of Jedi team possibilities
  • Winters
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think it would a simple way to vastly improve the character, they could make it an Omega ability for his Shatterpoint.

Right now Jedi are really lack luster, with the exception of Qui-Gon and Yoda. I really wish they'd give them more Synergy together, effects that worked better for Jedi kinda like they have for ever other competitive team (Rebels, Clones, Droids). But if they're going to keep them all basically relying on their own abilities and not team work then they really need to shine on their own, and this would definitely make Mace do it,
  • Options
    That's a good Idea but I really think he needs to be made an attacker. He was not a defensive character in the movies and the lore depicted him as a highly offensive fighter with very little focus on defense
  • Options
    I think a 100% counter attack would make him too powerfull, but a 70% chance would be fine.
  • Options
    +1
  • Winters
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I think a 100% counter attack would make him too powerfull, but a 70% chance would be fine.

Maybe, but probably not if they don't add bonus to his damage. Think about it Fives has 70% but on top of that he gets +50% damage when he counter attacks, and if he downed their speed earlier say from a normal attack he has s chance to attack twice.

All that at 100% would definitely be overpowered. But Mace exactly as he is now, with 100% counter should be pretty balanced.