Shard shop

Looked forward to getting my first 7* character to be admitted to the shard shop, but now can't figure out how it is supposed to work. I thought it was a way to trade in shards and characters I don't want, but evidently that is not the idea. I have not been able to get any shard shop tokens, how are these earned?
Thanks.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    You can only trade in excess shards for toons already at 7*.
  • Options
    What are they worth? All the same? Questioning getting shards for 7* to trade for others?
    Thanks
  • Options
    MemphisDoc wrote: »
    What are they worth? All the same? Questioning getting shards for 7* to trade for others?
    Thanks

150 shard shop shards per character shard, at a minimum purchase of 2 character shards, in the shard shop.

It takes 2000 arena/cantina/gw tokens to earn 300 shard shop tokens, providing you use those tokens on characters promoted to 7* already.

Example, if you have a maxed out Lumi in GW rewards, you'd have to redeem 2000 War tokens on Lumi, and convert those in the Shard Shop in order to make a purchase in the Shard Shop.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Basically it costs 20 of your excess shards to purchase something in the shard shop. You get 15 shard shop coins per excess shard you have on an already maxed character
  • Options
    Simplest answer is character shards in the shard shop are sold in packs of 2 at a cost of 300 shard shop points.

You get 15 shard shop points for each shard you sell to the shard shop.

Again, you can only sell back shards you gain from toons already at 7*.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    It's a way for you to get something for the excess 7* toon shards rather than just wasting them (such as the exp once you hit the level cap, 80 ATM).