Lvl 80 challenges

Winters
70 posts Member
Now that I've reached the coveted lvl 80 and have been playing it for a few weeks I must say most of the challenges have become very pointless.
I receive gear that none of my toons seem to want/need (even my lower lvl ones don't seem to them), so I now have 325 of an item and counting.

I do the challenges now just so I can complete guild goals and get the omega for completing all daily goals.

Please make another teir of challenges for lvl 80 only which gives gear required for gear levels 9 and above. Even if the payout is low like possibly only 2-3 of the item it would add up and provide a useful function.

Replies

• Options
    +100000
  • Options
    At least they could put low gear that you need a lot, like mk3 czerka stun cuffs, mk3 sienar holo projector, mk 2 zaltin bacta gel, mk 8 blastech weapon mod
  • Options
    Agree with that! I use auto mode to complete all the challenges but even that it is still a waste of time and only get a few useful gears in return in certain days.
  • behr228
    48 posts Member
    Options
    @Moicaliss Yes! At least make it easier to progress your toons, and provide useful gear with the challenges. This would help ensure that many more of the players ranging from p2p to f2p are happy and enjoying the game.
  • Options
    I agree completely, I have hundreds of pieces of useless, lower level gear that's built up over completing these challenges. I just finish them for the small amount of credits at this point.