Good ol' pack luck

So today I added the third 4* character I got from the Bronzium packs; Barriss Offee (the two before were Ima-Gun Di and Mace Windu). Does anyone else have this same amount of crazy luck?

Replies

• Reyne
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Wouldn't want her tbh, rather have shards for an existing character I need to 7 star. But to answer your question the best I've got was boba, and I ended up 80 shards I could have used on poe so I guess I was unlucky lol.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Best I got was urururrurururururu or something, and he is pretty useless tbh.
  • Dreamwalk3r
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Got yer Ol' Daka from Bronzium and Grand Moff Tarkin 4* from Chromium bought on spare crystals. Playing for 3 days. Does that count?
  • Options
    Yesterday i got Dooku, and today a JC
  • OneTwoCleanUpCrew
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Me never, I assumed that if you have spent some $$$ in the game it grants you better bronzium pulls, can you guys confirm?
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Options
    Nah money dosent really give you any advantage from bronze pulls
  • Options
    Me never, I assumed that if you have spent some $$$ in the game it grants you better bronzium pulls, can you guys confirm?

One forum thread is not enough statistical data to confirm anything at all.
    But I haven't spent anything and got Daka from one of the first pulls.
  • Options
    Fair enough
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Options

I've only spent about $5 on the game so I don't think that will count haha

Got yer Ol' Daka from Bronzium and Grand Moff Tarkin 4* from Chromium bought on spare crystals. Playing for 3 days. Does that count?

Yeah I reckon that counts, haha decent effort!
  • Options

nah...it was all luck...got old daka and another 4* with no money spend at all..it was in the first day of playing this game also...hehehe...
  • Options
    If anything, I'd imagine it gives you better odds of pulling a 4 star if you don't already own a natural 4 star hero (e.g., one you didn't manually rank up).
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options

Works the opposite for me. I've spent money on the game and I've only pulled 1 character from Bronzium, Ima-Gun. My friends that haven't spent any money have between 3 and 6 characters from it.

I do believe it is random. I would be more upset but I have managed to pull 2* Leia and then Shards to get her to 3* in Chromium packs so I figure it works out.
  • shh_hut_yuh_muh
    106 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »

Works the opposite for me. I've spent money on the game and I've only pulled 1 character from Bronzium, Ima-Gun. My friends that haven't spent any money have between 3 and 6 characters from it.

I do believe it is random. I would be more upset but I have managed to pull 2* Leia and then Shards to get her to 3* in Chromium packs so I figure it works out.
    That's not bad though, Leia's ace. My brother's had the worst luck: not a single character from either Bronzium or chromium, haha I think I'm stealing all his luck
  • Options
    And got a 2* Jedi Knight Guardian today
  • Options
    Yes. I got 4* Poggle, 4* Barriss and 4* Boba for Bronzium packs.
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous now; since I posted this thread I've got a 2* Jedi Guardian, shards for the Royal Guard and just got 3* Fives then... this is insane!
  • Options
    On Jan. 6th I got Ima Gun Di from Bronzium; today I got Boba Fett. B)
  • Options
    Been playing for almost 3 weeks and I've gotten 4* Datcha 2* Ashoka and 2* Jedi Guardian from brozium. I noticed that higher my level, the crappier the pack rewards
  • Options
    Bronzium Data Card. 4*ima gun di, 4boba Fett, ct5555, and Ahsoka @shh_hut_yuh_muh
  • Options
    Does anyone know if they've altered the chances of getting characters for the Bronziums? Cause I've been playing for maybe a month and a half, and in the beginning I got Ima and Mace, but since then up until I got Bariss I had been getting gear and the occasional one shard. It seems like they've made it much more likely to get characters, but I'm not sure?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

I was thinking the exact opposite ;)
  • Options
    Just got 4* Barris from Bronzium, is she worth to level up? Most likely she will remain at 4* as she is too expensive to star further. Her shards cost 16 energy to farm manz.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    forcedino wrote: »
    Just got 4* Barris from Bronzium, is she worth to level up? Most likely she will remain at 4* as she is too expensive to star further. Her shards cost 16 energy to farm manz.

Depends what the rest of your toons are.
  • Gabe
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think I might be the luckiest I have seen. First got Barris on my first day. Once a week I have gotten at least a 3 star. Poggle, Dathcha, Lobot, and Mace are my others. Only bad thing is I can't seem to get any low star characters for achievements.
  • Options
    Gabe wrote: »
    I think I might be the luckiest I have seen. First got Barris on my first day. Once a week I have gotten at least a 3 star. Poggle, Dathcha, Lobot, and Mace are my others. Only bad thing is I can't seem to get any low star characters for achievements.
    Yeah you win mate haha that's crazy lucky
  • Options
    Got 4* Mace and Darth Maul off of Bronzium, and am a bit of a spender
  • Options
    Still no characters from bronzium after a month of play

But I got grand moff from a single chromium and he is pretty rare I don't see him often