What is your experience with the EA games customer service?

Dragasanu
16 posts Member
edited June 2016
In the lasy days and in the past all the complaints I have made were instantly closed without being answered. An automated reply with the same text is not a real answer!!!!!
Does EA games's customer service treat all the paying customers in the same way? Why does EA games customer service shove this huge middle finger in our faces?

What is your experience with the EA games customer service? 8 votes

Yes, they have treated me in a bad way
100%
TakLaLiamJonVaperDragasanuDanno042176ThumperFlyDrLiaraGHepburn3 8 votes
No, they are the best
0%

Replies

• Options
    Being ignored or ripped off is not what I bargained for...spent quite a bit on an app where guild and ally lists are all messed up (multiple bugs sent in, NOT ONE REPLY other that form e-gen email), events are for whales only, dailies are worthless, gameplay is limited by weak resource flow (credit and training droid farming are a JOKE), and team synergies are based on toons that are P2P and you can't unlock them or promote them any other way than paying through the nose...and for that matter, when you pay $20 for enough credits to get several A-cards, a garanteed character should be a given. If I hadn't invested so much already (and it was ANYTHING other than Star Wars), this would be another deleted app in my Game Center list...
  • Options
    I feel like I have been treated poorly on several occasions. I have spent a good sum of money on this game and I have lost crystals and or double achievements during the very seldom times those were available. I waz put through the ringer trying to get a fix and in the end was give a small amount of crystals. It would also be nice if you did double purchases or some other kind gesture to those of us that have dropped some coin on what was to be a free game. That would be a great first step in improving not only your customer service but it would also show some real customer appreciation!!
  • Dragasanu
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What are you guys talking about? I didn't get an actual reply from the F..ing customer support....ever.....just an automated reply with the same **** text in all of them...like an automated middle finger